hand in glove on eastenders

chainsmokingnavvy said:
hand in glove is playing in the queen vic.
I KNOW! This Charming Man on Corrie, Hand In Glove on Eastenders, I think they're getting us ready for this smiths box set! :p

Plus-Gary was talking about famous English people and he said Shakespeare and that man with the daffs!

The Youngest said:
I KNOW! This Charming Man on Corrie, Hand In Glove on Eastenders, I think they're getting us ready for this smiths box set! :p

Plus-Gary was talking about famous English people and he said Shakespeare and that man with the daffs!

Was he definitely talking about Our Moz?

Young And Alive said:
Was he definitely talking about Our Moz?

I assumed he was talking about Oscar Wilde.

"Plus-Gary was talking about famous English people and he said Shakespeare and that man with the daffs!"

*tsk* WORDSWORTH

Easties is obsessed with The Smiths...I remember when How Soon Is Now was on too - and I'm sure there was a thread not so long ago about another song on there too? What Difference Does It Make maybe?

Must be a secret Smiths fan there.

Everytime they play any Smiths song on Eastenders (which is surprisingly often!) I scream out the name of the song and bounce up and down on the couch, I think it annoys my family somewhat, who don't really understand the exitement. On the subject of 'the man with the daffodils,' I took that to be Wordsworth too.

Back
Top Bottom