"Happy Lovers United"

The Seeker of Good Songs

...as on Passions, or "Happy Lovers At Last United" as on online seller's websites?

No knock on Passions because it was there long before this official release.

Re: Happy Lovers At Last United

...as on Passions, or "Happy Lovers At Last United" as on online seller's websites?

Irregular Regular posted some photos of BD sleeves in here

The title of the song is Happy Lovers At Last United.

It's "Happy Lovers At Last United". It appears correctly on the discography entry, but I have yet to add the BD-redux info on the songs and versions list (where you saw that mistake). I have been too busy finishing internal restructuring of the webpage (stronger foundations which will allow the addition of new material shortly), adding tons of new artwork scans, and going on vacation for 3 weeks.

I believe Morrissey just gave the song this new title, as it has been listed as "Happy Lovers United" on the studio tapes and record company tapes I've seen so far. Isn't it how it was listed on those Stephen Street scans we got last year?

Stephane

It's "Happy Lovers At Last United". It appears correctly on the discography entry, but I have yet to add the BD-redux info on the songs and versions list (where you saw that mistake). I have been too busy finishing internal restructuring of the webpage (stronger foundations which will allow the addition of new material shortly), adding tons of new artwork scans, and going on vacation for 3 weeks.

I believe Morrissey just gave the song this new title, as it has been listed as "Happy Lovers United" on the studio tapes and record company tapes I've seen so far. Isn't it how it was listed on those Stephen Street scans we got last year?

Stephane

hippo.gif

Back
Top Bottom