How do you publicly display your Morrissey?

There's a "How Soon Is Now?" badge on my coat, alongside the "Not In My Name" (anti-war) and "Animal Tests Kill Humans" badges.

Yes, I have badges on my coat like a trainspotter! :o

To publicly display my Mozzyness, I wear t-shirts - no badges, however.:)

Also, I never...ever seem to shut up about him. Whenever music is being discussed I always seem to bring him up. It's like a reaction. I try to make people realise how tremendously good Morrissey actually is. It is quite a task, I must say. The reactions I receive are slightly ludacris at times, but I find it funny that some people just do not understand a true music legend.

Oh well. I pity them.

Morrissey '1.

I wear my Moz shirts a LOT!
and i have a jacket with his name patch on the back... (the gorgeous ones in the blue ROTT colour) and a few badges..
even though i'll never see a fellow fan as i live so far out in the wilds..

I can't believe how many of you say your mates mock you for this.. you need to get some more intelligent mates ;)
And i too can not shutup about him, lots of things in daily life make me smile a moz fans knowing smile, ;)

And to the person who shouts at billboards, good on ya, i'm gonna do that from now on.. LOL

oh and i ALWAYS (on the rare occassions i go to a record store) dig out all the moz/smiths stuff and spread it along the front of the shelves..
:D

Also, I never...ever seem to shut up about him. Whenever music is being discussed I always seem to bring him up. It's like a reaction. I try to make people realise how tremendously good Morrissey actually is. It is quite a task, I must say. The reactions I receive are slightly ludacris at times, but I find it funny that some people just do not understand a true music legend.

Oh well. I pity them.

Morrissey '1.

as moz himself would say, they are.. "in the don't get it club and may they remain there"
:D ;) :)

I wear my Moz shirts a LOT!
oh and i ALWAYS (on the rare occassions i go to a record store) dig out all the moz/smiths stuff and spread it along the front of the shelves..
:D

Ha! I am soooo glad I'm not the only person who does this weird, yet so wonderful thing.:D

It has turned into a force of habit. It's great.:)

:D I do the same everytime I go to a record store! It's our duty! :p

We shoud fund a new country: Mozland... Nobody would look at us weirdly, like "Morri who??" or we wouldn't get stupid nods with some "ah" as a response.

Oh yes... but in that land we wouldn't be special:eek:
It's really annoying when I talk about Morrissey and others think I'm referring to...Morrisson!!! :mad:

Someone once mistook my pride and joy pink bootleg ROTT t-shirt for a Van Morrison one. I was so insulted. It wasn't entirely his fault as it is a little bit small for me (I don't know why I bought a small size) and I have boobs so the writing was kind of hidden, but even so! And then saying 'Van Morrison is better'! Insult to injury!

Someone once mistook my pride and joy pink bootleg ROTT t-shirt for a Van Morrison one. I was so insulted. It wasn't entirely his fault as it is a little bit small for me (I don't know why I bought a small size) and I have boobs so the writing was kind of hidden, but even so! And then saying 'Van Morrison is better'! Insult to injury!

ohh now that is insulting, i'dve flounced off and blocked their calls etc for that one! LOL

I'm glad im not the only one who spreads the cds out in record stores..
it is deffo our duty... ;)
and if it annoys one of the 'don't get it peeps' then all the better. :D

Just back from my local record store and am happy to say I spread out Moz/ Smiths CD's along the front of a rack! Got some funny looks, but the guy in the shop was most genial, he even tried to help, until the manager came along!
I'd recommend it to anyone, especially on a dull, rainy November day such as this.

Just back from my local record store and am happy to say I spread out Moz/ Smiths CD's along the front of a rack! Got some funny looks, but the guy in the shop was most genial, he even tried to help, until the manager came along!
I'd recommend it to anyone, especially on a dull, rainy November day such as this.

the guy who worked there helped you?
now that is funny!!!
gold star to that man. :) :)

here's my current car...
showmoz.jpg

my first car...
bt3.jpg

'powered by morrissey?' oh that's genius even if I do have a mental image of him pushing it now...

ohh now that is insulting, i'dve flounced off and blocked their calls etc for that one! LOL

I'm glad im not the only one who spreads the cds out in record stores..
it is deffo our duty... ;)
and if it annoys one of the 'don't get it peeps' then all the better. :D

Well, I couldn't make a scene, it was at a rather poncy event for student teachers to meet well known children's authors, and he was an author. I would not have been popular if I had called a leading children's author a middle aged out of touch n*b on my third day of university

Oh well. I pity them.

Morrissey '1.

oh how i agree with you!!!!!
i have the problem of bringing him up in well...any conversation really...it doesn't have to be about music. i think that really ticks people off sometimes, but then again, i dislike people so it all works out (well the anti-morrissey, right wing, meat eating, pill popping, whitetrash people at least).
isn't the most difficult thing convincing someone of how GREAT he is, when they've formed a lame uneducated opinion????
iii think so!!!!

I love those car stickers, they look great, if I ever get a car... and learn to drive, I'll be getting one!

Whenever I go to record shops I always find myself looking at the Morrissey/ Smiths section just looking at the cd's for no reason since I already have them all, but I just feel it's my duty to go check what they have! And I get very annoyed if another artist's cd has strayed in front of his by accident.

I just have a few t-shirts I wear, quite boring, and they've gone into storage for the winter now, tis far too cold for them. I'd love some badges though, does anyone know where you can get them from? I saw a very smart Smiths badge at the Urbis shop in Manchester but I think it was £7 which I thought was just too much for what it was. I pine after it now though....

Back
Top Bottom