imagine 2 minutes in a lift with morrissey..

I would imagine I would spend the first 1 minute and 40 seconds standing in front of him staring with my mouth wide open like the village idiot, ask him something totally inappropriate such as 'What type of pants are you wearing?' and then spend the next 7 hours traveling up and down in the lift crying in the corner and rocking
no thats what you did when you met me?:p

Yeah...that was a bit different!;)

Yeah...when I said "Show me your collection" that wasn't quite what I had in mind...still, the medication has helped:p ;)

I would imagine I would spend the first 1 minute and 40 seconds standing in front of him staring with my mouth wide open like the village idiot, ask him something totally inappropriate such as 'What type of pants are you wearing?' and then spend the next 7 hours traveling up and down in the lift crying in the corner and rocking

ROFLMAO, this is probably what 80% of us would ACTUALLY do.

but my collection...well thats where the confusions lies you see....what kind of pants....i don't wear any? well not that day as i left them in morrissey's hotel room... sorry that you haven't seen a pair so large, must of been a shock?

Sorry! I retract that. I'd just lick him to within an inch of his life, then let him go.

what exactly does that meaaaaan????

ok, I'd say something extremely originaly like:

"a boy in the bush is worth 2 in the hand
so feel free to put your hands on my mamary glands
got a minute for a nice little one night stand?"

isn't it just soooo poetic ;-)

ROFLMAO, this is probably what 80% of us would ACTUALLY do.

I just know it'd be so toe curlingly awful I don't think I would ever get over it...so in reality, I think I would wait for the next lift!

SCENARIO THREE:
Me: "I like your shoes"
Morrissey: "Thank you"
Me: "They're very nice."
Morrissey: "Yeah"
Me: "Yup...so...great weather outside huh?"
Morrissey: "Not really"
Awkward silence. Elevator Stops. Door opens.
Morrissey: "This is my floor, bye"...Morrissey walks out.
Me (yelling after him, while holding the door open): "WANNA GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE SOMETIME....?????!!!"
Morrissey: "I don't think so"
Then the door would close and I'd sobb
or, if I felt really psycho, I'd run after him.

That's a conversation from a kitchen sink drama if ever I heard one :)

I'd have to say something. I tend to blush furiously around people I like, so I'd probably have to say something along the lines of:
"Morrissey, I know my face could melt the polar ice cap right now, but would you hug me? I've heard you're very good."

However, in my head the conversation follows a pattern appertaining to a comment he once made in an interview; he said something along the lines of, "nobody ever comes up to me and asks me for sex".
So I'd like to keep a cool head and say something like: "Hey sweetheart, we got a couple of minutes; what is it you really dream of doing in a lift?"

At which point he whips out his packet and says ......... "got any Typhoo for my Hobnobs?"

Well, I tried. :D

Back
Top Bottom