Johnny Marr to join Moz onstage at GMEX

i read his Q&A on his website and he claims to not even remember how to play the old classic smiths stuff

That I absolutely do not believe for a second, whether he claims it or not. You never forget how to play classics like those.

I'd half die!

All the times I've cursed myself for being born too late to see Moz and Marr play together...no, I really would at least faint. And miss the whole thing but still spend the rest of my life telling people I WAS THERE!!!

^^It looks like the troll is on the loose...we made him angry.

brickhouse/the king...i knew turnstiles was misspelled...however, i read it that way on a fan site lyrics page.. so i thought morrissey intended it that way for some double meaning or something (he's done it before i think...i'm thinking something like Our Frank). it kinda makes sense. i did some further research yesterday and realized no other page spells it like that...so i changed it back. but thanks for the abuse!!!

you were kicked off because looking at the information you were providing, it was 'fairly' obvious you were starting a false rumor. and the fact that you were a new user, just makes things look bad for you. and your abusive style is very troll-like. now you are just going around insulting people.

as for the rumor on myspace...i saw that the profile that started it was new on myspace (only three friends..one morrissey and another johnny marr), and named 'morrissey'. meaning very likely someone created that profile just to post on myspace a rumor of marr joining morrissey on stage. it wasn't a 'personal' profile starting that rumor...so it's not credible...just like you and your story are not either. perhaps this is all coincidental...which sucks for you. enjoy life.

and fianlly theking, all you need to do is have your 'friend', you know, that frequent poster of morrissey-solo to stand up for you.

Last edited:
I notice this thread is getting a lot of views so i just want everyone to realize that theking/thebrickhousesucks/yawn is most likely a troll. His story did not pan out, and his abusive attacks (look up the brickhouse posts) suggest not only has he been here before, but also that he has trolled here before. He reminds me of freeyourself though i cannot be certain. freeyourself has posted lies and false rumors before (and of course verbally insulted morrissey-solo memebrs on the former forum and main page). but for example, a couple years ago a false rumor/statement of his regarding morrissey made it on UK TV. He was very happy indeed. actually, the rest of us at the time thought it was funny that who ever did the research used morrissey-solo forum to gather information. But whatever.

either way, regardless of the true identity of theking/thebrickhousesucks/yawn, it's apparent his intent is to create a false rumor and see it spread. the psot on morrissey's myspace is created by a non-personal myspace user, and the post here is created by a new member with an abusive, troll-like attitude....so it's a fake!!

i can only hope i will not see this story in the tabloids, because it will just encourage this troll to do the same in the future.

i expect to be insulted soon enough from a new member...just to let you know, that will be the troll.

Last edited:
Why do you lot do this? You all know this is the same guy trying to wind you up on this thread and on other threads. You are just as guilty as him for encouraging it.

DAM !!!!!!!!!! - Marr is gonna join morrissey on stage at the gmex and i dont have a ticket !!!!!!!

Aha ! - I know what to do, im off to jump in my time machine buy a ticket and then i will jump back inot my time machine again and go to the concert.

Oh and while im at it anyone want me to throw jesus an ak so he can survive for a bit ?.

Back
Top Bottom