Just got back - what did I miss ? ("Let me 'splain- too little time- let me sum up.)

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Just came back from Canada for a few days then might be out again. What did I miss on this site? Any highlights? LOTs of new notes and did not feel like going through all of them.

Re: Just got back - what did I miss ? ("Let me 'splain- too little time- let me sum u

Business as usual.

How was Canada? Is it true the currency smells of maple syrup?

Re: Just got back - what did I miss ? ("Let me 'splain- too little time- let me sum u

Ha - it was a week long road trip up to Canada to spend a few days with friends I have there. Someone else was supposed to come with me but that did not pan out so I had a nice degree of freedom to go wherever I wanted. Stopped in Portsmouth to have lunch with an old friend, Maine to break up the trip and stayed in Nova Scotia. Did the same thing on the way down except I stopped in Boston to take in a Red Sox game and bum around the city before I came back to NY. Maine was the cutoff and was a nice place to stay overnight. I learned a few things:

You can never have too much lobster.
It is perfectly acceptable to travel at speeds between 95-105 on I-95 for long periods of time.
My next car is going to be another Mustang
When traveling at the above mentioned speed, Morrissey does not fit the scene but the Beastie Boys "sabotage" absolutely does.

In all honesty Nova Scotia is beautiful. I will probably go back next year as my friend bought a house up there along the coast and is always encouraging people to come up and spend time there.

Sounds like you missed the bacon shake at Silly's in Portland.

I did eat a LOT of Lobster though... I may have been single handedly responsible for a boom in the industry over the course of the last week.

It was like a week long episode of Bourdain's no reservations or Man v Food

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom