Life Is A Pigsty Single? (Fake)

Re: Life Is A Pigsty Single?

I dunno, but it's not fair to use the Sanctuary logo...If it's simply a joke, that's okay, otherwise it's not legal, I guess...:eek:

Ambrosia said:
I dunno, but it's not fair to use the Sanctuary logo...If it's simply a joke, that's okay, otherwise it's not legal, I guess...:eek:
Twas not really a joke, more of an experiment.
I am deeply sorry Sanctury for using your logo...please don't sue me! :D

playinghardtoget said:
Twas not really a joke, more of an experiment.
I am deeply sorry Sanctury for using your logo...please don't sue me! :D
awww im sure they wont be fussed really, although who knows. It was nice to see it on a "single cover" cause its the only time we are going to right? :rolleyes:

Sister said:
I vote for your number 1 for nostalgic reasons.

Huhu Sister,

How was your Mancunian weekend?

Unfortunately BF and I never made it to Pizzeria Montecarlo to have a Morrissey pizza..we got completely lost in the labyrinth of Roman streets and discovered interesting stones around every corner.

Rome, so much to answer for.

However, we're going back there in autumn, and this time we'll have a plan :).

Love from Germany
Crisp
xx

Walkers Crisp said:
Huhu Sister,

How was your Mancunian weekend?

Unfortunately BF and I never made it to Pizzeria Montecarlo to have a Morrissey pizza..we got completely lost in the labyrinth of Roman streets and discovered interesting stones around every corner.

Rome, so much to answer for.

However, we're going back there in autumn, and this time we'll have a plan :).

Love from Germany
Crisp
xx

Mancunian weekend was great, see here for details.:)

I deleted all photos and videos from Rome accidentally, including pizzeria and moz singing Dear God video. :tard: :(

Did you get tickets for Brussels?

The Youngest - I think the covers were very nice, still would like to see your take on Dear God and Far Off Places.

Sister said:
The Youngest - I think the covers were very nice, still would like to see your take on Dear God and Far Off Places.
Ok then, I will try to post some today.

(I thought you were being facetious before! :D )

What font did you use for the Moz logo and the song title?

Ambrosia said:

Other fan sites have little competitions at making CD covers for upcoming singles/albums/dvds. I think it's quite a cute idea.

My friend Dan (who has encyclopaedic knowledge of all music cheese and camp) is constantly making Christina Aguilera and Girls Aloud covers. According to him covers with record label stickers and barcodes look more authentic and are therefore more likely to win.

To them it's all about celebrating the artist and community spirit, they don't do anything with any malice.

I think we should do it, it'd be fun!

The Youngest said:

Good covers, Youngest.

You know, sometimes I notice people in the Download threads are always asking for cover art for their Morrissey bootleg cds. Does that mean they are looking for the "official" bootleg cover or just someone to create a cover with a title, a nice photo and a playlist?

Just an idea.

Dupree said:
Other fan sites have little competitions at making CD covers for upcoming singles/albums/dvds. I think it's quite a cute idea.

My friend Dan (who has encyclopaedic knowledge of all music cheese and camp) is constantly making Christina Aguilera and Girls Aloud covers. According to him covers with record label stickers and barcodes look more authentic and are therefore more likely to win.

To them it's all about celebrating the artist and community spirit, they don't do anything with any malice.

I think we should do it, it'd be fun!

If you start the thread Dupree, I'll submit a few as a goof.

what is the best programme for creating CD covers?, I wouldn't mind a little go if this kicks off. (obviously I won't try to pass them off as official covers that may have been leaked because well......what would be the point?)

The Youngest said:

Good, and just to clear up: I was being sarcastic, when talking about uploading official releases. :)

A thread for covers is a great idea. I've seen it on the other boards as well. There are a few people in here who are very good at it. We can even pick a winner.

vicarinatutugal said:
The 4th one yes, *sob* even though i knew it was shite it was nice to think of it being a single ;P

The first one would make a good cover. Like the "Rock never dies". Its better than the ITFWAIW ice cream cover

Dupree said:

It's cute indeed, but I see no need to use the label logo, sorry...
Anyway,if you don't sell the covers, it's nice too.

mozmic_dancer said:
If you start the thread Dupree, I'll submit a few as a goof.

Looks like I was too slow out of the starting gate as someone has started one already. I'm quit excited to see what everyone will come up with!

As my comp is still as good as deceased I won't be able to join in the fun unfortunately but once it gets up and running I'm sure I'll post so many you'll all want to strangle me! :D

Back
Top Bottom