Matt Walker's Drumming

really drives YoR, elevates it to another level. The music is raw and great, and the drumming is just superb, distinguishing itself in every song. Discussify.

Last edited:
Not much to discuss you said it all, I absolutely agree the lads a top skins man.:thumb:

I have to agree... He does elevate it to another level, and the music is indeed raw. I just felt more comfortable with a softer Moz.
Who would have thought I'd miss Spenny? :p

really drives YoR, elevates it to another level. The music is raw and great, and the drumming is just superb, distinguishing itself in every song. Discussify.

nice_thread.jpg

MATT = LEGEND!

I'm a huge fan! He's my favorite, right up there with Deano and youknowwho...but I'm a bit biased (he's m'hometown boy). He's smashing. Literally. Such power & conviction, so talented & it comes naturally which it a huge plus (I hate those drummers who count to themselves)

Matt's a huge reason why I love this song & video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElemRKA9r1c&feature=related

:guitar:

btw, this is one of the last things Morrissey's done lately that I'vereally been excited about. ;):guitar:

Last edited:
I'm in Chicago too. Guy I know knows Walker. Walker the Drummer. Kinda funny.

What a cool thread. I play drums also. Just not as great as Matt does. He is a blast to play along to with my ipod. Awesome drummer!

Great drummer, brings moz music to another level for me

What a cool thread. I play drums also. Just not as great as Matt does. He is a blast to play along to with my ipod. Awesome drummer!

Me too! His busy snare work is fascinating.

Moz likes him too!

Sometimes on YOR I get this:

'Oh, Moz is singing about how no-one loves him again... summat about lawyers... this is a decent tune... not especially exciting... BOOM... BOOM... Grrrr... BOOM. Wow, this rocks!'

Back
Top Bottom