More Symbol Stuff. :|

4815928303_96cf0c6227_m.jpg

Actually, not to get too weird but also keeping in mind that Morrissey admires many sexually ambiguous artists for the very reason that he's a true androgyne, the seam of his pants makes his cock kinda does look like a swollen vag here. :straightface: So that's the earthy reptile part. The bird part is tying that observation to the analogy of Zeus in the heavens working his magic to even the poles or whatever. So we can stew about his hot, hard peener all day, or we can take it to the spiritual level and say "What does this mean?" :p

4815928303_96cf0c6227_m.jpg

Actually, not to get too weird but also keeping in mind that Morrissey admires many sexually ambiguous artists for the very reason that he's a true androgyne, the seam of his pants makes his cock kinda does look like a swollen vag here. :straightface: So that's the earthy reptile part. The bird part is tying that observation to the analogy of Zeus in the heavens working his magic to even the poles or whatever. So we can stew about his hot, hard peener all day, or we can take it to the spiritual level and say "What does this mean?" :p

I can also see that actually, it does look like a swollen vag!...maybe he is a hijra?

pics pls. kthx.

Yeah, but then someone wouldn't like that and start an "all-Moz's-monster-cock" message board.

And who knows where it would go from there- it would become uncontrollable. I think this needs to be nipped in the bud before it becomes an internet phenomenon. Like lolcats, but with more Mancunian penii.* :p

I think I may be feverish.

*Is that the correct plural?

Last edited:
I can also see that actually, it does look like a swollen vag!...maybe he is a hijra?

*googles hijra*...:pray:"Sweets, please have a penis. Please."

He doesn't

Oh yes he does, standing not 5 feet away and looking from under my lashes his crotch, one can see very clearly the outline. Now, men who don't have big dicks do not show, or hang, as it were. And here is the proof

33bivbm.jpg

I'm sure based on my three-year Frink Studies Seminar he's very average or a little above average. Let's not dwell too much like I may have already done. What can I say? I'm in the desert here. :p :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom