Morrissey: A Better James Bond

..whilst I enjoy a lof of their stuff, I don't agree with all of their sentiments.
hence, why my crush is somewhat inappropriate. I don't know what it is. I just want to...give him..a....bath.
;)

Johnny wrote that song as condeming what was done there..they changed the lyrics to be anti-semetic when Ronnie Biggs recorded it..I think Johnny was really upset about that

Johnny wrote that song as condeming what was done there..they changed the lyrics to be anti-semetic when Ronnie Biggs recorded it..I think Johnny was really upset about that

Oh phew, okay - I'm glad to hear that. Bloody Ronnie ;)
mm...johnny.

haha what? i am NOT giving you cyber nookie right now. you lie. :p

seriously though, someone talk to me im going crazyyyyy.

I didn't say I was getting any..I told everyone that they might have better luck than me :p

Ok, I just watched Mark Ronson perform his ultra crap version of Stop Me on Conan O'Brien and I feel like murdering him........ He really deserves to die for that. He's a weak punk.

Ok, I just watched Mark Ronson perform his ultra crap version of Stop Me on Conan O'Brien and I feel like murdering him........ He really deserves to die for that. He's a weak punk.

I'm sure it's not as bad as half the crap versions put out on "Tribute albums"

I'm sure it's not as bad as half the crap versions put out on "Tribute albums"

NO! It was torturing awful.... If they put up the video on NBC.com or youtube, watch and you'll see..... you too will want to strangle him.....at least knock him out with a punch. :cool:

NO! It was torturing awful.... If they put up the video on NBC.com or youtube, watch and you'll see..... you too will want to strangle him.....at least knock him out with a punch. :cool:

I shall pray for the Bhuddist to take him out first

what the hell is that hippie sh*t you're saying?

Erm...perhaps it might be in relation to the song....

And the pain was enough
To make a shy, bald Buddhist reflect
And plan a mass murder..

:p

Back
Top Bottom