Morrissey in Iran?

No, Morrissey slammed Bush because Bush is against same-sex marriage. He then said he didn't understand why since Bush's father was in one of those relationships :p

There is a video in youtube - it's really funny :D

Morrissey said that about Bush's dad awhile ago, didn't he?

Morrissey seems to have a negative view of any marriage though, since his parents' was a disaster...

This so called 'ignorance' of the Muslim religion is on a par with most people on heres' ignorance of the Muslim religion!

This so called 'ignorance' of the Muslim religion is on a par with most people on heres' ignorance of the Muslim religion!

Okay, you just repeated yourself? Clarify what you're stating...

It took me a few tries, but I think I get it and it's clever.

I think...

Unless he's equating "so-called" ignorance with Ignorance itself..

As with any religion, Islam ("the Muslim Religion") is not in of itself a problem...like all religions it is the PEOPLE who take their religion to seriously and literally and are intolerent of OTHERS that are the problem...

I personally respect Islam and anyone who practices it rationally...as for the morons who act like Jerry Falwell in its name...well that's a topic for another time...

I think it's meant to say that Islam's ignorance is matched by our ignorance of Islam.

Edit: Or not. Never mind, it's not clever.

The problem is that all the media ever show are The rabid millitant Muslims and never the "I pray in my own home" Muslims

Back
Top Bottom