Morrissey on Halloween

H

Harsh Truth

Salt Lake City, UT - Oct. 31, 1997
Saltair Pavilion
Set List:

Do Your Best And Don't Worry / Alma Matters / Roy's Keen / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Paint A Vulgar Picture / Trouble Loves Me / The Boy Racer / Ambitious Outsiders / Spring-Heeled Jim / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Hold On To Your Friends / Now My Heart Is Full / Speedway // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Bradford, UK - St. George's Hall - Oct. 31, 2002
Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Suedehead / Little Man, What Now? / Hairdresser On Fire / Speedway / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Like You / Alsatian Cousin / Sister I'm A Poet / Meat Is Murder / November Spawned A Monster / Hand In Glove / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Devore, CA - Hyundai Pavilion - Oct. 31, 2004
Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / November Spawned A Monster / I Like You / Bigmouth Strikes Again / Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference / Subway Train (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Now My Heart Is Full / The Never Played Symphonies / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / You Know I Couldn't Last // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Back
Top Bottom