Morrissey - The Autobiography

I think he said something like he'd written a chapter, in another interview..

When Janice Long interviewed him in 2002 he said he had started work on his auto biography. 6 years on he is saying the same thing. Whilst I would love to read it and hope that it is full of ground breaking revelations etc etc I'm afraid if his recent interviews are to go by, it will reveal nothing that we don't already know. Elusive to a tee and more slippery than an oiled eel.

If Moz did write his autobiography, I imagine him going into such painstaking detail about every little thing that it would be 4000 pages long!

And he still wouldn't tell us anything new :(

On my way home from yoga I was listening to First Wave on Syrius Satellite Radio and just after playing "The More You Ignore Me..." The Dj said ( and not exactly but this is as close as I can rememeber...)"Morrissey is writing his autobiography and plans to set the record straight about many things in his life. Whatever you think of Morrissey, you just can't ignore him..." ( That last part was cheesy...)

On my way home from yoga I was listening to First Wave on Syrius Satellite Radio and just after playing "The More You Ignore Me..." The Dj said ( and not exactly but this is as close as I can rememeber...)"Morrissey is writing his autobiography and plans to set the record straight about many things in his life. Whatever you think of Morrissey, you just can't ignore him..." ( That last part was cheesy...)

First Wave rules.

First Wave rules.
I agree completely! :) Any station that plays The Smiths is fantastic in my book. It is like slipping into a time warp everytime I put it on!

Autobiography...

Is he really writing one?! or is he teasing us?!

I sincerely hope he is!
I'd love to hear everything from him :) and not some jumped up journalist or some fiction writer (Rogan!)

Re: Autobiography...

He mentioned a publishing house in an interview and that they expect him to tell lots of stories. Paraphrasing what I remember about it.
he did indeed in the musiexpress interview
(......)
Q:You are writing your autobiography. ho does it go ahead?

A: The book makes some good, interesting progresses. First I thought the Civilisation will be blown away, but I am not so sure right now. The publishing company do expect quite a lot from it and that people think all of a sudden that I have interesting stories to tell, and they aren't completely wrong. But we will see.
(........)

he seems to be more and more protective of certain sections in his life as years passes so on some topics it wont be all tell all...

but it will be great in terms of writing about other topics like muusic, goverment, life in general in his own quick witted style

Back
Top Bottom