Well, nuthin' too special I guess...

Just The Ritz-Carlton Presidential Suite at our new Ritz uptown

* Located on the 16th floor of the hotel with panoramic views of Charlotte
* One bedroom suite with one-and-a-half bathrooms
* Optional additional adjoining king-bedded room
* Private study featuring books on art, architecture, and Charlotte
* Precor Elliptical Trainer
* Expansive dining room with seating for eight
* Pantry – Viking appliances including refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishwasher, and ice maker and private butler entrance to pantry
* Baldwin Baby Grand piano
* 50” and 32” LCD flat panel televisions
* King bed
* Two in-mirror bathroom televisions with remotes
* Full-feature Bose sound system
* DVD player
* iPod docking station
* Jackpack
* Wireless Internet
* Work desk with dual-line phone; pre-wired
* In-room gourmet coffee and tea presentations; Illy espresso machine
* Upgraded bathroom amenities
* 400-thread-count Frette bed linen
* Plush robes and slippers
* Spacious closets with closet organizer system and safe

And I would be his private butler(ess??)....bring him his plush robe and slippers, draw him a bath, offer to be his personal back scrubber.....;)

Am I invited? I promise not to bring a stuffed Possum.

He wouldn't. My town is the ghetto.

He'd be fun to buttle.

Well, nuthin' too special I guess...

Just The Ritz-Carlton Presidential Suite at our new Ritz uptown

* Located on the 16th floor of the hotel with panoramic views of Charlotte
* One bedroom suite with one-and-a-half bathrooms
* Optional additional adjoining king-bedded room
* Private study featuring books on art, architecture, and Charlotte
* Precor Elliptical Trainer
* Expansive dining room with seating for eight
* Pantry – Viking appliances including refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishwasher, and ice maker and private butler entrance to pantry
* Baldwin Baby Grand piano
* 50” and 32” LCD flat panel televisions
* King bed
* Two in-mirror bathroom televisions with remotes
* Full-feature Bose sound system
* DVD player
* iPod docking station
* Jackpack
* Wireless Internet
* Work desk with dual-line phone; pre-wired
* In-room gourmet coffee and tea presentations; Illy espresso machine
* Upgraded bathroom amenities
* 400-thread-count Frette bed linen
* Plush robes and slippers
* Spacious closets with closet organizer system and safe

And I would be his private butler(ess??)....bring him his plush robe and slippers, draw him a bath, offer to be his personal back scrubber.....;)

First off we're staying at The Lofts hotel downtown because even I can't stand sleeping in my own apartment. We'll start with lunch. Hopefully Chrissie Hynde will have her new restaurant open here by then...if not, we'll have lunch at Surly Girl Saloon or Northstar Cafe. We'll go to Deaf School Park to see the Seurat "Sunday on the Grand Jatte" topiaries, then go see if there's any cute stuff to buy at What The Rock?, and go to a couple record stores near there. We have a brand-new not-yet-discovered park downtown on the river where we'll watch the great blue herons fly in for the night while writing a poem together. Dinner will be at Dirty Franks, featuring both vegan and vegetarian hot dogs, slushes named after Pee-wee's Big Adventure characters and funnel cakes. Then we'll drive out and sit in the car talking while we watch the James Turell light feature out at the conservatory. Then back to the hotel to blow his mind with my mad cuddle skillz. :p

I thought about taking him to a gig at a little club, but I don't think we'll have time if he's only here for a day.

Well he could stay at the super 8, eat at the new Pizza Hut (it's really really nice guys) go to the v.a. for some bull fries and hang out with some of the locals in front of the old food mart. then there's happy hour at sonic....

Well he could stay at the super 8, eat at the new Pizza Hut (it's really really nice guys) go to the v.a. for some bull fries and hang out with some of the locals in front of the old food mart. then there's happy hour at sonic....

What are bull fries?

But I heard Morrissey's very favorite thing is stuffed possum. Is it a local delicacy?
:lbf: I guess he like to eat polyester filling!

W'ed sit on pier and drink grease tea and then buy chips to throw at the seagulls.:guitar:

Imagine that Morrissey comes to stay with you (maybe to convalecse and recoup his energy after this difficult week). Knowing his likes and interests, where in your hometown would you take him. What would be the ideal day out and about? Which restaurants? Museums? Stores? Hangouts?

I would have to take him out for lunch at Wildes Wine Bar in Leamington Spa (www.wildes.uk.com). They also do some nice vegetarian food!

Sounds like the Best. Night. Ever.

Could you hook guitar hero up to the Super 8 television? Oh wait, I'm not Morrissey...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom