Moz at EMI today

at the risk of getting flamed i'm gonna say the recording in france rumour, is crap.

...That's because everything in France is crap, dear. :)

I noted your request for a Chistmas tour. Dunno what a Chistmas tour is, but you'll get one anyway, because I can't refuse you anything.

Yours forever (and a bit longer if there's money)

Morrissey

Last edited:
There's about as much chance of EMI signing Morrissey to make new material than there is of AC Milan signing me to play in goal (I'm 5'5")

EMI have no money to take a chance & their current management know nothing about music.

All they see is pound signs. And Morrissey doesn't generate enough of them.

There's about as much chance of EMI signing Morrissey to make new material than there is of AC Milan signing me to play in goal (I'm 5'5").

You might get in the Italy national team.

There was just an article in the Journal about Mike Harris - the new executive VP at EMI. He's overseeing some sort of expansion of their "indie" music services.

It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe there's room for Moz under this new regime.

There was just an article in the Journal about Mike Harris - the new executive VP at EMI. He's overseeing some sort of expansion of their "indie" music services.

It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe there's room for Moz under this new regime.

Oh really? Well my suggestion they won't sign him might be wrong then. Hope so!

...That's because everything in France is crap, dear. :)

I noted your request for a Chistmas tour. Dunno what a Chistmas tour is, but you'll get one anyway, because I can't refuse you anything.

Yours forever (and a bit longer if there's money)

Morrissey

My birthdays on 6th December. :thumb: :lbf:

Last edited:
Maybe they both need each other.

I don't know, haven't the brighter artists like Radiohead and Macca left EMI.

The other major two are Rodent Wiliams and coldplay- who would want to be with them!

Maybe he may get a one album offer or something, who knows ( not I ).

Better he went to a smaller label

Wow I never thought he'd walk back to EMI after his parting ways with them after Vauxhall!

Or maybe he's there to talk about re releases? :(

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe he needed to go use the toilet and since he's been there before he decided to have a go...;)

i would like a new album and he can go with whatever label he wants to but i know i would be a bit bummed that he went back with them but whatevs.

either way. i will take any new news i can get!:)

Back
Top Bottom