My Moz blog

Humourist

Hi,

Just to come clean I've always been a lurker here rather than a poster and I realise it may seem a cynical move to have my first post hawking my blog, but I genuinely just want those who would be interested to read this.

I sent this in as a piece of news but I'm not sure it'll be accepted as thus since it's hardly earth shattering to the World of Morrissey but I have begun a blog and I hope to discuss every song in the great man's solo canon.

I began it last April but got sidetracked with other things. I'm now happy to say I can dedicate myself to it properly and give it the time it deserves. So far there's only 5 posts with my mission statement at the bottom as the first post.
I would very much welcome some feedback from anyone here.

Thank you for your time!

here's the link!

http://hisarsenalmorrissey.blogspot.com/

cool. I expected it to be a link to discount cell phones but it's real. good luck with your blog. :thumb:

Thank you very much! and no I lull people in before swamping them with mobile phone deals ;)

Any feedback send my way! your encouragement is genuinely appreciated!

Thank you! yes I have dabbled in musical journalism, in local reviews in magazines to some radio work but this is my first serious undertaking like this.
I'm getting into the swing of things and I think key to that is just jumping into any song i want, i might have found going through the albums one by one in order a bit boring. that being said I can't avoid the songs I have less love for, for too long, nor can I avoid the big hits which are daunting in their own way!:)

Back
Top Bottom