need advice for tucson

mistihase

hi all! my friend and i will be going to the show in tucson on the 31st. we are coming from new mexico and need some advice as to where to stay, eat, and find all of the moz fans before and after the show. could someone point us in the right direction? we are hoping to find a nice hotel within walking distance. since we do not know the area we don't know if this is a possibility or if it is in a part of town we would want to stay in. any advice is welcome!

thanks in advance!

I live in Phoenix and have only visited Tuscon. It is a big college town with the University of Arizona there. It should be a pretty cool place to see a concert...

thanks. i haven't been to tucson in about 15 years! wow! how time does go. i do remember having much fun there! i am SO looking forward to the show next week!

hi all! my friend and i will be going to the show in tucson on the 31st. we are coming from new mexico and need some advice as to where to stay, eat, and find all of the moz fans before and after the show. could someone point us in the right direction? we are hoping to find a nice hotel within walking distance. since we do not know the area we don't know if this is a possibility or if it is in a part of town we would want to stay in. any advice is welcome!

thanks in advance!

Stay at Motel 6 [they leave the light on for ya'] Eat at Rockin' Pizza 4558 E. Broadway before Swan in the Midstar plaza, fans will be in line before the show, and after the show everyone will go home or downtown. Congress downtown is a Venue, Club, Hotel, and Restaraunt all in one! Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom