Observer Moz Interview: Full transcript

Thanks GD.. It has now been printed off.. when I really should be hunting for a job, you are such a distraction! Anywya, I shall read it later.

And did anyone else see just how palacial the Royal Albert Hall is?? Made a special effort to see case the joint from the BBC's 'Last Night At The Proms' show on Saturday.. and it really is gold leaf ballatsrades, plush carpets and chandaliers!

Not long now for the first round of the emotional gig experiences.. see you tomorrow

Ruffian

And it's then you realise..

What a horrendously boring bastard Moz must be if you talked to him properly. This is a man who clearly adores himself and I'm sure his favourite subject to talk about is 'Morrissey's favourite things.' This sexless asexuality he expounds is basically being in love with yourself - you feel attracted to nobody because you feel nobody is better than you - therefore nobody deserves your undivided attention but yourself.

The similarities between Morrissey and my brother here are striking. After recovering from very severe depression the horrible self-consuming disease was replaced by asexual self-adoration! Maybe it's the Prozac. Fortunately this story has a happy ending - after realising that he had no friends or social life due to spending his weekends indoors looking in the mirror, he bucked up and luckily landed himself a fabulous girlfriend who brought him down to earth with a crash. Now he freely admits was a twat he was. And boring to boot.

The moral of this story is? Morrissey needs a shag.

LMC x

PS Thanks for the article GD. A fab read.

Re: And it's then you realise..

LOL no probs LMC. I think you're totally correct! And I'm the one to do it!!!! Only joking folks, calm down....... however if he does fancy converting to girls......

Will you be there tomorrow LMC? Might see you in the Catherine Wheel??

GD x

> The moral of this story is? Morrissey needs a shag.

> LMC x

> PS Thanks for the article GD. A fab read.

> LOL no probs LMC. I think you're totally correct! And I'm the one to do
> it!!!! Only joking folks, calm down....... however if he does fancy
> converting to girls......

> Will you be there tomorrow LMC? Might see you in the Catherine Wheel??

> GD x

Alas, no. My and TMF decided against because of the hassle of it being midweek.. and we're going to Dublin on Friday for the weekend anyway, so we decided not to bother. But just when I was coming around to the idea, it sold out! Whoops. I thought he might add an extra date due to demand, but it seems not.

Have a fab time anyway, and say hello from LMC if you get the chance eh?

LMC x

Re: He Lost The Appeal

> ... it's REALLY ugly- in America Mike Joyce never would have won the case-
> buut in the UK they have what amounts to a "STUPID IDIOT LAW"
> wich favors people like Mike Joyce who were not aware that they didn't
> have a real contract- there is no such protection here in the States.
What UK law are you referring to, Random? I do however the question the amount he was awarded.
Without a contract, here in the US I believe it would go 25% all around.
Thats terrible he put a lien on a senior citizens home.

Laywer Liars

> What UK law are you referring to, Random?

- I asked a legal assistant friend of mine about the case a few years ago and she explained the law- but sorry I don't recall what they called it... basically it protects people who don't know better...

I do however the question the
> amount he was awarded.
- So does Morrissey

> Without a contract, here in the US I believe it would go 25% all around.
> Thats terrible he put a lien on a senior citizens home.

- it sounds REALLY bad that he did that... but again as a Devil's Advocate: if it's about the money- and he DID win the case- he's merely trying to collect. Do I agree with his actions? Absolutely NOT...

> The moral of this story is? Morrissey needs a shag.

> LMC x

Ha ha I had to laugh, This is exactly from the Girl Drowning book of Moz philosphy! You two must be chips off the same block!

> Ha ha I had to laugh, This is exactly from the Girl Drowning book of Moz
> philosphy! You two must be chips off the same block!

Hmm. Do you have her phone number? *wink*

TMF

Back
Top Bottom