Paparazzo Seriously Injured in Spears Madness

• This is terrible. Is Britney alright?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • They should leave her alone. I have no sympathy.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Too bad that ...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other, please specify.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Dave

TMZ has confirmed a paparazzo on a motorcycle has been seriously injured while chasing Britney Spears.

The accident, first reported by That Other Blog, happened around 5:00 PM tonight, roughly a mile from the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel. Several cars were in line chasing the pop princess when one hit another photog on a motorcycle, throwing the rider off the bike and on to the road. We're told the rider was injured seriously and transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. His current condition is unknown.

UPDATE: We're told that the injured person is what is known as a "spotter," and does not actually carry a camera. He will follow the star and tip off other photographers to her whereabouts. We hear he's fairly new to the Britney beat, only appearing on the scene in the past several days.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

This guy's whole job was to follow Britney Spears and tell the photographers where she is. It would be a fun job if you were young and dumb and the money could be tempting. I guess a good picture is worth a lot of money.

I don't understand why they follow her though. I remember posting this study that showed that she was on the most magazine covers of anyone, but that sales drop when they put her on, because people dislike her and are tired of her.

I guess she is a story because of her divorce but enough is enough.

Other, please specify

It's a symbiotic relationship. Spears loves it, because she is insane. If she really didn't want the attention, she'd be hiding it. The ones that want it are the ones on the covers of the crap mags. The paparazzi and Spears thrive on each other, I feel bad for no one.

lmao.jpg

I don't wish the guy death or anything...but seriously...wtf do you expect? The whole fame and paparazzi thing is just so completely out of hand. That's the reason why I've decided not to become a celebrity. Well....that, and the fact that I have no discernable talent or charsima. :p:D

yeah, but she doesn't either. all you have to do is learn to lip synch and quit wearing underwear.

Back
Top Bottom