Passions Just Like Mine: A Smiths and Morrissey Night: Nottingham - 19/6

jamiebiscuit

Passions Just Like Mine: A Smiths and Morrissey Night

Friday June 19th, Upstairs at the Rescue Rooms, 9:30 - 1:30, £4 on the door

it's a disco. a disco that plays nothing but the smiths and morrissey all night long. i hope you can make it along, the last one we did a couple of years ago was ace. free daffs for every reader.

3505158523_de22bb992f.jpg

MBB321 will be swapping his 9 year old Star and Garter dancing shoes for this event. That should at least pull in an extra 5 people, and Spendlove!

MBB321 will be swapping his 9 year old Star and Garter dancing shoes for this event. That should at least pull in an extra 5 people, and Spendlove!

Don't get throwing a hissy fit if no one bows to you or chants your name like you think they do at the S&G ;)

Anyway, the sheets have been washed for your arrival. No doubt I'll end up with ginger pubes in my mouth again heheheheheh
x

Don't get throwing a hissy fit if no one bows to you or chants your name like you think they do at the S&G ;)

Anyway, the sheets have been washed for your arrival. No doubt I'll end up with ginger pubes in my mouth again heheheheheh
x

Put me right off me tea, that has.:(

Peter

Thanks for washing the sheets Jo, i'm sure one night on the sofa won't hurt you :thumb:

They aren't ginger any more, there is a distinct greyness to them. So i have joined the 'Colostomy Bag Clan' of JJ and Uncleskinny above. Oh, the days!

Is anyone else other than me and Jo going to this?

Thanks for washing the sheets Jo, i'm sure one night on the sofa won't hurt you :thumb:

They aren't ginger any more, there is a distinct greyness to them. So i have joined the 'Colostomy Bag Clan' of JJ and Uncleskinny above. Oh, the days!

Is anyone else other than me and Jo going to this?

Heh heh, just you and me then. Is the Spendlove not going?
You'd better empty your bag before draping yourself on my sheets. Not the first time I've been worried about you soiling my bed....

Spendlove is going with a few mates so will meet us there. Looking forward to getting out of drab Manchester :) 200 views for such a night is PATHETIC, where is the Midlands Morrissey contingent, jesus wept?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Aww, did Deano have to go start building an empire elsewhere after I took away his S&G crown? Bless.

Put it this way, Ben, I don't think Nottingham is ready for Deano's dancing dynamics...
The look of horror on the faces of the locals as he did that headspin will stay with me for...well, until tomorrow anyway :)

Just wanted to send a belated thank you to whoever organised this - it was a really good night and I'm glad I made it after missing the last one in Nottingham. Unfortunately, the person I went with is not a massive Moz/Smiths fan, so couldn't share my utter joy and excitement...boo! Need to get more Notts-based moz fans as friends methinks! :)

Back
Top Bottom