pic of moz today

he looks gorgeous,i love his hair,he`s so sexy,thanks for sharing this pics with us :)

It's morning time there. There should be pics of him eating bread and cheese and drinking good coffee. C'mon papillonarazzi, get to work!!!!!

You're asking the wrong person if you're wanting paparazzi type photos, but I took some photos of the posters around town. There is nothing in the city's newspaper about him, though.

Fuggin' photobucket is down, so I had to resize these smaller and attach 'em.

You're asking the wrong person if you're wanting paparazzi type photos, but I took some photos of the posters around town. There is nothing in the city's newspaper about him, though.

They scotch taped it to a window? Hm. Thanks. These are nice. I was looking for the butterfly photographers. Must be the Nabakov in me that wants to see Morrissey caught, pinned and mounted.

Fuggin' photobucket is down, so I had to resize these smaller and attach 'em.

One more pic. Moz should grow a moustache! :eek:

I used to be more grey than Moz. It annoyed me because I am younger.

An older brother of mine has no grey hair and people we meet refer to him as my wee brother. He loves that.

Well, grey hair and blue eyes is sexy as hell.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom