Pics of Morrissey as a child?

Is that Morrissey on the front row, far left, looking as if he is about to cry?:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

Awwww, she's my favourite, along with the girl second from right on the front row who already looks about 80 years old. They had it tough in the old days...

I do wonder about these photos. I mean, if I, you, anyone you knew (sounds like a Wang Chung lyric.....) anyway, if any one of us became famous, could the press get hold of photos of us like the ones that have emerged of Moz? I'm not sure they could.

Peter

I do wonder about these photos. I mean, if I, you, anyone you knew (sounds like a Wang Chung lyric.....) anyway, if any one of us became famous, could the press get hold of photos of us like the ones that have emerged of Moz? I'm not sure they could.

Peter

I have photos of all of you. Doing things. To animals. And furniture.

Peter

Peter
You usually find once you become famous, the press put the feelers out on any aspect of your past......or......your former pupils / work colleagues go searching in the attic for those old school / work / play pictures in the hope of selling them for a good fee......
Once the press obtain the pictures, they then 'own it' and can do as they please.
Things like this with ''our generation'' is that pictures tended to be quite rare or simply lost in time. Kids nowadays have hundreds of pictures on their computers / phones etc and will be less rare and they share them with ''friends'' on websites and can easily be obtained by the media.

Jukebox Jury

Peter
You usually find once you become famous, the press put the feelers out on any aspect of your past......or......your former pupils / work colleagues go searching in the attic for those old school / work / play pictures in the hope of selling them for a good fee......
Once the press obtain the pictures, they then 'own it' and can do as they please.
Things like this with ''our generation'' is that pictures tended to be quite rare or simply lost in time. Kids nowadays have hundreds of pictures on their computers / phones etc and will be less rare and they share them with ''friends'' on websites and can easily be obtained by the media.

Jukebox Jury

Wise words, mate. Really

This really doesn't count, but I thought it was interesting illustration if you compare it to the backyard photo with the dog:

111086.jpg

9t2ter187fdf9.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey is the one one the floor with the dog! Naturally!

9t2ter.jpg

[/IMG]

Let me help you guys out here..

From left to right...

Craigh Gannon, Johnny Marr, Andy Rourke, Mike Joyce (w/ his dog Snare), Morrissey.

Let me help you guys out here..

From left to right...

Craigh Gannon, Johnny Marr, Andy Rourke, Mike Joyce (w/ his dog Snare), Morrissey.

LOL. I was thinking that any of those could be anyone.

also, this thread is right up there with "Where does Morrissey's mom live?" on the Creep-o-meter. :thumb:

LOL. I was thinking that any of those could be anyone.

also, this thread is right up there with "Where does Morrissey's mom live?" on the Creep-o-meter. :thumb:

Where does Morrissey's mum live?:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom