Real Moz fans: Let's start ganging up on the stage invaders!

actually there really are some people who should not sing along at a gig. the obnoxious drunk guy/gal who are screaming and sound horrible...put them up against the wall.

Geldof_wall.jpg

Awesome shot from The Wall - one of my alltime favourite albums. What a masterpiece.

:)

If San Francisco and Taxachussetts Liberals hadn't outlawed guns in public places, it be so easy to take care of the stage invader problem.

(kidding)

I don't think I have ever met a conservative morrissey fan. I would like to see moz debate ann coulter as the only words she knows how to use is liberals or they support terrorism. I guess I could go on about her but what's the point.......She is full of it.....

um hello!!!!! this is your first post on here an your grouping yourself in with the real moz fans bwahaha.
also..
...please think before you open your mouth.
see you in philly, under my foot, as i use your head to get on stage to destroy another show hahaa.

man there are some serious A-holes that post on these forums. "OMG, your first post..you're not a real moz fan. I have posted so many more times which makes me authentic. The real deal. Wow. Look at me." :rolleyes: Moz would send you away for being such a jerk-off to this guy. I hope I never run into you here in TX..... Oh and like you say "plese think before you open your mouth".... Bully = Insecurity :eek:

Eventhough you're a Muslim Terrorist Sympathizer Liberal, I will agree with you here.

My comments aren't meant to be insulting or harmful, I apoligize if your weak Liberal heart can't handle a few ball-bustin comments.

Typical Liberal behavior. :rolleyes:

More like a typical-wanna-be-transexual-plagerist-man-coulter. The intelligence stops when the word liberal is thrown around. And you say terrorist sympathizer or some crap like that......Let'snot forget Man Coulter's only regret was that timothy mcveigh didn't bomb the new york times building. I don't get gay conservatives/republicans. Your party HATES and USES you guys and bashes you every election cycle but like battered-wife syndrome.....thre are always those who run back for more. Every gay Con I meet is usally quite self-loathing....

They destroy 40% of the shows, and have no regard for how the songs and lyrics are important to us. They could care less how much we pay for a ticket. These attention needing morons keep saying, 'We're part of teh show. It's about us."

It's time for action.

Here's someone who "gets it". Been preachin the same thing for years, but dumb dumbs here want to f***in whine about it, and how it's ok. If anything, this years tour stops and the one(s) that have been stopped or ended due to these "stage invaders" , should prove my f***ing point from the start.

Nothing wrong with wanting to shake his majesty's hand, or wanting to touch him. Hurting him in the process however, or doing so and it ends a show? Not f***ing cool and exactly what I'm talking about. You wouldn't like it if we did it to you, so why do it to us?

By the way, my warnings still stand: IF I see you @ any of the 4 shows i will be attending: acting like a f***ing jackass, kicking/pushing/spitting on/jumping into me at all- at any time, you stopping any show(s) by jumping on stage/Morrissey and scaring the shit outta him, will result in you getting your f***ing ass beaten like a pinata.

Once again, you've been warned.

I have really enjoyed reading this Thread. Some of the post are really funny. As for stage invaders, I like seeing someone getting to hug Moz BUT I can't stand every few seconds one after another fan interuping Morrissey from singing a song I have waited all night long to hear him sing. And if the whole concert was to end because of a stage invader, I would be so upset. I hope that no one has to go though that bad situation in the future shows!

really?
woa, when i a saw them they looked fat, old and stupid, new order i mean :cool:
as for your insults
uhh, kind of patheric dontcha think? :o
wait, don't answer that
i 4got, for a sec, i was asking someone that has esteem for
ann-coulter.jpg

:rolleyes:

I actually have that picture of Hitler on the upper left. I love it.

Here's someone who "gets it". Been preachin the same thing for years, but dumb dumbs here want to f***in whine about it, and how it's ok. If anything, this years tour stops and the one(s) that have been stopped or ended due to these "stage invaders" , should prove my f***ing point from the start.

Nothing wrong with wanting to shake his majesty's hand, or wanting to touch him. Hurting him in the process however, or doing so and it ends a show? Not f***ing cool and exactly what I'm talking about. You wouldn't like it if we did it to you, so why do it to us?

By the way, my warnings still stand: IF I see you @ any of the 4 shows i will be attending: acting like a f***ing jackass, kicking/pushing/spitting on/jumping into me at all- at any time, you stopping any show(s) by jumping on stage/Morrissey and scaring the shit outta him, will result in you getting your f***ing ass beaten like a pinata.

You walk the walk.

Morrissey says it's the greatest compliment anyone can pay but you 'get it' better than him. I hear your mom calling you. Run along little boy.

Note to stage invaders and hand shakers. Be very gentle and respectful to him and his audience.

Pimp
We still tremble with fear in Manchester of the time you were going to come to the MEN Arena and kick us all over Market Street in 2004. :rolleyes:
Have you actually sent off for your passport yet? :D

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom