Scans galore

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
I've been up in the loft again and found even more old cuttings. So here for your pleasure are lots of old album and live reviews, and the odd interview. Enjoy.

oaoq6h.jpg

azdu0x.jpg

2uiaepu.jpg

35lgt1l.jpg

34z0ox2.jpg

2q9how8.jpg

2ev6ols.jpg

vr4qy1.jpg

More to follow...

Thanks for these Mozmal.

I love the Kevin Cummins picture of him upside down over the monitors at the side of the stage. One of my favourites.

And the blurred shot of the fan in the Smiths t-shirt (Wolverhampton?) just captures the essence of Moz live - at least in the early days.

Dave

Wow. :eek: Thank you.

Great stuff, Mozmal.

How interesting to read the album review of Bona Drag back then and compare it today to the reviews of the re-release and added songs. I also remember reading that interview from Q where he spoke of the occult.

The world is still wrong about Kill Uncle.:mad:

The singer from Black Box does remind me of a drag queen. What a voice!

Last edited:
Bounteous thanks mozmal. I salute you.
So many many memories; I can smell the ink and newsprint coming out of the screen! What's truly frightening is how I could remember pretty much very word of these pieces, from Sutherland's hateful diatribes to every word of the Mat Snow 'Q' interview (it's even lovelier to listen to - available on iTunes!)
Aaah, The Would-Be's! Yes, the crush on Bob Mortimer! Remembering when all this mattered so much. Or maybe it still does, and I'm sad again.
:)

Mozmal, you are an utter STAR.
can I come live in your attic? ;)

Thanks for posting these. I really like reading them..

Thanks for posting them! Shame there aren't any high-res versions of some of those images, they'd look great as a desktop background.

Many thanks for the kind words, it makes it all worthwhile. Anyway, while you're straining your vision reading this lot, here's a very nice piece from US magazine 'Details' from 1994. More to follow as I get time.

jjoi8w.jpg

zogxox.jpg

2i0t3pz.jpg

162m1h.jpg

6s3z1g.jpg

20h5x7m.jpg

2upelas.jpg

n6yole.jpg

wow I actually have all of these magazines! Mal you have saved me the job of scanning them thanks!!! :)

Hi Mal

Hope life is well with you pal.

Many thanks for these scans. Havent seen these articles in a long time

Many Thanks mate

cossy

Back
Top Bottom