Shall I become a vegetarian???????

• Thread starter PunchdrunkAVFC World Tours
  • Start date
P

PunchdrunkAVFC World Tours

MMmmm I had a dream last nite that changed my views about eating meat and cruelty to animals,Basically I had a dream about a cow in a big shed with a couple of young Farmer type's..You know the sort of people who smell of shit,sweat and piss and live and play rugby in Wales.

Well these two smelly bastards had a cow's nose strapped up to an obortion machine by some tubes and kept pressing a button than would suck the brains out of the screaming cow that was in agony into what looked like a giant abortioan box that looked like a giant coffee perculator..I was so disturbed I woke up in a cold sweat.

Is this a sign that I should stop eating animals OR are my malaria tablets sending me insane or was I insane before ANYWAY ??????

I have not eaten meat for months but I think all animlas are off my menu.

Wheres Linda Mc Carty when I need her most???

In & Out anyone?

just becuz morrissey is vegetarian doesn't mean we all must follow like sheep! just becuz morrissey's gay... well, you get the point. all so-cal morrissey fans love their In & Out after a morrissey show. after every concert, i always see a long line of morrissey fans at the In & Out drive thru. i've meant some "super" morrissey fans that are vegetarian and they are so stuck up! i've been listening to morrissey for about 15 years and i am proud to say i am not vegetarian. see you at the In & Out line!

Re: In & Out anyone?

Yeah but the noises that f***ing cow was making will live with me forever

> just becuz morrissey is vegetarian doesn't mean we all must follow like
> sheep! just becuz morrissey's gay... well, you get the point. all so-cal
> morrissey fans love their In & Out after a morrissey show. after every
> concert, i always see a long line of morrissey fans at the In & Out
> drive thru. i've meant some "super" morrissey fans that are
> vegetarian and they are so stuck up! i've been listening to morrissey for
> about 15 years and i am proud to say i am not vegetarian. see you at the
> In & Out line!

> Is this a sign that I should stop eating animals OR are my malaria tablets
> sending me insane or was I insane before ANYWAY ??????

Yes, I think it's definitely a sign. I turned vegetarian about 8 years ago. When I ate meat, I use to have awful nightmares about animals being killed, hurt, etc. I'd wake up in tears sometimes. I never really made the connection with meat eating and my bad dreams but as soon as I stopped eating meat -- my nightmares virtually stopped. It was unreal. Funny what the mind does. I always felt guilty about being a meateater and that somehow entered my subconcious.
I am WAY happier and healthier now. I love being vegetarian. There are so many great dishes you can make. When you're veggie, you have to be a lot more creative and that makes for better eating. MMM. If you need any recipes -- I'm your gal.

Everyone should become vegetarian if their health permits.

> Everyone should become vegetarian if their health permits.

Whatever.

A known hamburger place, their fries are crap! I dont care if their fresh!!
"IN & OUT" you go in and you go out, a drive thru.

> A known hamburger place, their fries are crap! I dont care if their
> fresh!!
> "IN & OUT" you go in and you go out, a drive thru.

Oh -- OK. Thank you. We don't have those in Canada I guess. I've never heard of it.

I became a Vagitarian

Don't be afraid to put things in your mouth!

> Oh -- OK. Thank you. We don't have those in Canada I guess. I've never
> heard of it.

In and out was also a euphonism used in 'A Clockwork Orange' for sexual intercourse! There you go.. how a bad mind works sometimes! More exciting than a drivethrough I'd suggest.
Ruffian

> A known hamburger place, their fries are crap! I dont care if their
> fresh!!
> "IN & OUT" you go in and you go out, a drive thru.

and their fries!

Back
Top Bottom