"Shame" the Huskie dog

Bluebirds

there i was procrastinating about what round Floyd is gonna win tonight and for some reason my subconscious has dictated me to ask this question....

What happened to Mozzer's dog in the Importance of Being.....? Simon Goddard where are you now?

by the way gambling is a mug's game. Could have had a tidy sum but Andy Campbell wasn't playing

Re: "Shame" the huskie

there i was procrastinating about what round Floyd is gonna win tonight and for some reason my subconscious has dictated me to ask this question....

What happened to Mozzer's dog in the Importance of Being.....? Simon Goddard where are you now?

by the way gambling is a mug's game. Could have had a tidy sum but Andy Campbell wasn't playing

his husky was named Elton
meat is not murder

i read an interview whre he said he had a dog called shame.... I laughed out loud.

as for elton I heard he's not allowed to adopt Ukrainian orphans in case he bums them? Is this true?

i read an interview whre he said he had a dog called shame.... I laughed out loud.

as for elton I heard he's not allowed to adopt Ukrainian orphans in case he bums them? Is this true?

I'm not against gay couples adopting. I'm against Elton John adopting.

The drunkards keep on drinking......

Question for gays who've had a civil blessing. In the United Reform church.... Steve and Paul you know what I'm saying

I found it baffling that civil ceremonies are not recognised as marriage in the UK? Or was it the UK (rainians) who said no f*** off Elton you big fat cokehead ex-chairperson of Watford Football Club?

Oh Nikita you will never know... we could have adopted your kid

Morrissey said in an interview the dog was belong to his friend.

Well I hope they didn't send Shame back to the USSR...Sorry Ukraine.:tears:

What's this about Morrissey adopting Elton John? :eek: Can he er raise him properly?

Well I hope they didn't send Shame back to the USSR...Sorry Ukraine.:tears:

What's this about Morrissey adopting Elton John? :eek: Can he er raise him properly?

Oh, I'm sure if Elton lived with Morrissey, he'd be 'raised' quite good and permanently ;) :D

I'm not against gay couples adopting. I'm against Elton John adopting.

I'm with you there.

yikes Elton as your dad.:eek:is there a more shit start in life?

482237574_l.jpg

Looks like a BOXER. What else?

Peter

Oh, I'm sure if Elton lived with Morrissey, he'd be 'raised' quite good and permanently ;) :D

(Aaaaaaaaah...What I love about Morrissey-solo is this:in the morning you leave an invitation for someone to say something "risqué", as our friends across the pond say, you go out, and when you come back, someone's done it :thumb: One thing you can always rely on, that. :D )

Back
Top Bottom