Simon Goddard review of Roundhouse show in new Q

Maurice E

Longterm Moz-watcher/author Simon Goddard reviews the Tuesday night Roundhouse show in the new Q mag. It's pretty positive, and he's particularly impressed by the new stuff. I think Goddard wrote 'The Songs That Saved Your Life'. May attempt to transcribe at some point. Guess I'll have to buy it first!

Longterm Moz-watcher/author Simon Goddard reviews the Tuesday night Roundhouse show in the new Q mag. It's pretty positive, and he's particularly impressed by the new stuff. I think Goddard wrote 'The Songs That Saved Your Life'. May attempt to transcribe at some point. Guess I'll have to buy it first!

its a nice positve review ... , mind you its about a month late to be news

its a nice positve review ... , mind you its about a month late to be news

yeah, it's a shame most of the reviewers, presumably in a rush to meet deadlines, reviewed the first night.
I went to Monday and Wednesday and Weds was a billion times better; (atmosphere, choice of songs, Morrissey's mood etc).
By the sound of it, Tues was also a big improvement on the first night...

Oooh!

I wonder if my shirt is mentioned. I hope someone will transcribe it soon.

:)

yeah, it's a shame most of the reviewers, presumably in a rush to meet deadlines, reviewed the first night.
I went to Monday and Wednesday and Weds was a billion times better; (atmosphere, choice of songs, Morrissey's mood etc).
By the sound of it, Tues was also a big improvement on the first night...

i didnt think tuesday was that good to be honest , edinburgh was 1 million times better

london gigs for me always lack a bit of something ... all the recent ones have been worse than other dates on the tours , the only exception being earls court which was great but the biggest venue i have ever been in :guitar:

Roundhouse Pic from current 'Q' magazine

Review by Simon Goddard has been posted elsewhere, but I can't find it, sorry.

2307809623_aa41303545_o.jpg

Peter

Re: Roundhouse Pic from current 'Q' magazine

Have I mentioned I'm a fan of those pants? :horny:

Back
Top Bottom