'The Day I Met Morrissey'

Which one are you? Go on - give us a clue.

Peter

Im the guy in one of the BIG pictures standing next to Morrissey(wearing a "Paramount Pictures" jacket). I'm from Vegas, about half way through...myself and Chris Sulca are named(Jeff is my name). WE met him outside his home in L.A.

"The Smiths Are Dead Boys" I believe is the title of our story.

This was the first time I met him....I met him a year later, w/Abrahan in front of his home again, and he remembered me, "You're BIG Jeff"?

Last edited:
felton gor interviewed plus clips of the moz manchester haunts

Last edited by a moderator:
felton gor interviewed plus clips of the moz manchester haunts

I'm in that video! :D Granada TV interviewed us in front of SLC the day before the 22 May birthday show.

We met Dickie and he signed copies of the book. The only complaint I have is that the book is way too short. It kept me wanting more and more. It was done in a very warm and loving way. Looking forward to Volume II. Hear that Dickie? Hope it is in the works. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in that video! Granada TV interviewed us in front of SLC the day before the 22 May birthday show.

We met Dickie and he signed copies of the book. The only complaint I have is that the book is way too short. It kept me wanting more and more. It was done in a very warm and loving way. Looking forward to Volume II. Hear that Dickie? Hope it is in the works.:)

who of the girls are you ( and minute and so..)

At about 2:30, they cut out what I had to say, which is good, because I don't like to talk on camera (let alone be on TV). :D

so youre the girl on the right...hello fellow frink sister*waves*

No, I'm the silent one in the middle (shyness is nice). *waves back to Sista*

I recognize all three of those American girls. You done us proud, ladies! :thumb:

Dickie is very charming and has great screen presence. I want a second book, too!

I just picked this up yesterday and the perusal of what is a beautifully-produced book transformed my train commute home into a very cheerful experience. It is determinedly but effortlessly upbeat, straight from the heart. The picture with the little girl and the expressions on Boz' and Solomon's faces behind is outstandingly touching but there's much to enjoy throughout. An unusually joyful labour of love paying testimony to how much Morrissey means to people.

Back
Top Bottom