The Salford Lads

H

Hated For Loving

Am I the only one here who thinks The Salford Lads Lead singer Jesse is so adorable! He is so fine! What a beauty that boy is. It was wonderful to see them play on the West Coast. We are quite fortunate and it was quite refreshing to see another band cover Moz and Smiths music. I was kinda all Holliganed out, no offense Jose... you still do have a lovely singing voice.... Just not as stunning as The Salfords frontman....

> Am I the only one here who thinks The Salford Lads Lead singer
> Jesse is so adorable! He is so fine! What a beauty that boy is.
> It was wonderful to see them play on the West Coast. We are
> quite fortunate and it was quite refreshing to see another band
> cover Moz and Smiths music. I was kinda all Holliganed out, no
> offense Jose... you still do have a lovely singing voice....
> Just not as stunning as The Salfords frontman....

You must have been blinded by the stage lights and missed the gorgeous bass player.

025.jpg

The Salford Hooligans Show

Thank you, everyone who came down to the Brave Bull on Saturday night. We had an incredible time in Los Angeles, everyone was so cool! There was such an incredible energy from the crowd the whole night, it was amazing.

And a huge thank you to the Sweet and Tender Hooligans for setting the whole thing up and making such a wonderful night possible. Hopefully there are enough NY/east coast fans that we can return the favor and bring the Hooligans over here for a big party. I think we can do it; I'm sure NYC doesn't want to be outdone by L.A.! :)

Mike
The Salford Lads

who cares about these cover bands?

this jesse character may indeed be cute - i have no idea, nor will investigate. all this attention paid to smiths/morrissey cover bands is nauseating, however...why the constant posts? why the interest?
i feel sick.

Re: who cares about these cover bands?

> this jesse character may indeed be cute - i have no idea, nor
> will investigate. all this attention paid to smiths/morrissey
> cover bands is nauseating, however...why the constant posts? why
> the interest?
> i feel sick.

Me too. I'd rather watch Greasetea playing air guitar.
Speed.

Back
Top Bottom