Who are Pop Bitch refering to?...

> While on his current world tour,
> Mr Manchester himself, sends his personal assistant out into the audience
> to pimp men for him. The assistant takes 12 vip passes with her.
Who do you think? Durrrrrrrrrr

I'm sorry, but that is sooooo lame. He hardly ever hangs out backstage after a show. He almost always jumps into a waiting car, and flee to his hotel before the bands finishes the encore. The band often hangs out after a show, but not soo much him. At all of the last US shows, the only time I remember him "Hanging out" for a while was after the Anaheim show when he wanted to check out Jaguares, and his very "Brief" appearance at the afterparty in Vegas. And his assistant Blossom.......I have never seen her "Handing out VIP passes." I mean, it's not impossible that this could be true, but highly doubtfull.

> While on his current world tour,
> Mr Manchester himself, sends his personal assistant out into the audience
> to pimp men for him. The assistant takes 12 vip passes with her.

I really doubt that somebody who has gone to such lengths to keep his private life private would be doing this sort of thing whilst being followed around by a camera crew.

it's all true, i'm still sore from the royal albert!

>i dont believe it for all the tea in china!

oh, but such an arousing thought.

Re: it's all true, i'm still sore from Mr. Proper!

Re: it's all true, i'm still sore from Mr. Proper!

thats about as funny as you getting laid. Thanks for that insightful reply,but dont flatter yourself anus,your not my type. I dont do guys anus. but thanks for asking dickwad.

Re: it's all true, i'm still sore from Your Mom nonny

That IS true. I'm sore because we did things last night i wouldn't do to farm animals. your mom,is a fabulous cook too I must say. I swear you are one lucky man. I have never run into a women quite like your mom. She danced around my pole,sat on it,rode it,then when I threw up in her,she seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. She told me about your little "secret",but don't worry,i won't tell a soul that you have no dick. Now,leave me alone you dickless wonder. She also told me about the time you got gang raped by a two dicked giraffe,but I wont tell anyone.

I'm so sorry my Darling . But you kept insisting that I use the biggest dildo up your bum!