Why didn't you play Interesting Drug for Us ???

He did for us here in Scoth-ington,DC. I'm so happy...

I 'spose it was a blessing in disguise he didn't for me.
I would fainted, then came to and invaded then been beaten and tossed out. :p

Why does everyone go made over these OK-ish old songs. First Lucky Lisp and now this. I thank god he didn't play them in London, they aren't that good. :confused:

Why does everyone go made over these OK-ish old songs. First Lucky Lisp and now this. I thank god he didn't play them in London, they aren't that good. :confused:

lucky lisp is not an OK-ish song! in my opinion, both of those songs kick ass.

Neither of those is my favorite Moz songs, but I first discovered him right in between the releases of Strangeway and Viva Hate, so they are special to me because they are among the first songs I knew. Same with Stop Me... that was my first favorite Moz song, the first one I memorized all the words to...

I think somehow there is a huge group of us who all came in right as the Smiths broke up, so I'm just very glad that he's playing some of these, along with older and newer songs.

say what you will, but "Interesting Drug" rules and I marked out something fierce when he unleashed it in NYC.

What an interesting question......but even more interesting is WHY:mad: does he never perform Come Back to Camden?

He does not shy away from explosive kegs between his legs so why be coy about knees up and apart:confused:?

Neither of those is my favorite Moz songs, but I first discovered him right in between the releases of Strangeway and Viva Hate, so they are special to me because they are among the first songs I knew. Same with Stop Me... that was my first favorite Moz song, the first one I memorized all the words to...

I think somehow there is a huge group of us who all came in right as the Smiths broke up, so I'm just very glad that he's playing some of these, along with older and newer songs.

I'm in this group, too, but while my favorite solo album is still Viva Hate, I think that Strangeways is the worst Smiths album.

Mark this down in your books kiddies: IF Morrissey were to ever play "Black Eyed Susan" during an upcoming tour stop(and i was there), I'd freak out. I'd shit myself, and then sing with joy, afterall, it's my all time favorite Mozzer song.

C'mon your majesty, remember: Black Eyed Susan on the next tour?

erm can't delete what I just wrote but it was out of line, and very harsh

so do it this way

but to be on-topic, read the main page, a new album and tour is coming next
year, so x yer fingers, maybe he'll play it for you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom