Wow!

B

bubbing

Just heard You Have Killed Me and it is absolutely amazing! Truly one of the most inspiring songs I have ever heard and if it doesn't make number 1 I'll be astonished as I cannot imagine anyone not liking it instantly, it has a brilliant catchy tune, intense lyrics and the guitar kicks ass. To all you knobs who keep banging on about The Queen Is Dead, you can stick it as tyhis is surely going to be the best album Moz has been involved in. There isn't a song on TQID that is as good as this single!

> Just heard You Have Killed Me and it is absolutely amazing! Truly one of
> the most inspiring songs I have ever heard and if it doesn't make number 1
> I'll be astonished as I cannot imagine anyone not liking it instantly, it
> has a brilliant catchy tune, intense lyrics and the guitar kicks ass. To
> all you knobs who keep banging on about The Queen Is Dead, you can stick
> it as tyhis is surely going to be the best album Moz has been involved in.
> There isn't a song on TQID that is as good as this single!

ha ha very funny. you are being sarcastic right?

i mean i am going to love this album but did you just say TQID is bellow it?

> ha ha very funny. you are being sarcastic right?

> i mean i am going to love this album but did you just say TQID is bellow
> it?

I'm not being sarcastic at all. I get sick of listening to people saying how much better The Smiths were than Moz is and when you compare this song to the singles off TQID I think it is absolute prrof that Moz is better than he has ever been. I mean would you really rather listen to mediocre dirges like Bigmouth or The Boy with the Thorn than this? Surely not!

> I'm not being sarcastic at all. I get sick of listening to people saying
> how much better The Smiths were than Moz is and when you compare this song
> to the singles off TQID I think it is absolute prrof that Moz is better
> than he has ever been. I mean would you really rather listen to mediocre
> dirges like Bigmouth or The Boy with the Thorn than this? Surely not!

i like morrissey more than the smiths too...but there are still songs like TQID and There Is A LIght that is wayyyyyy up there.

> i like morrissey more than the smiths too...but there are still songs like
> TQID and There Is A LIght that is wayyyyyy up there.

I know TIALTNGO is a decent song but surely you can't think it is as inspiring as this new single, surely this is the best song he has EVER written.

I am truely surprised at people's reactions to YHKM. What are you usually listening to? The Rasmus? The Offspring? Well, compared to this crap, YHKM might indeed sound great. Compared to real bands, however, it definitely doesn't.

> I am truely surprised at people's reactions to YHKM. What are you usually
> listening to? The Rasmus? The Offspring? Well, compared to this crap, YHKM
> might indeed sound great. Compared to real bands, however, it definitely
> doesn't.

Next you'll be trying to tell me that YHKM is lyrically insipid, musically uninspired, fairly tuneless and above all just generally bland.

bubbling, i'm with you, the song is absolutely excellent. i really think it's Moz's last chance at a number 1 single, lets make it so!

'Piazza Cavour....what's my life for?'

sounds very r.e.m circa..

'new adventures in hi-fi' but with better lyrics....that's no bad thing.

Re: sounds very r.e.m circa..

yeah bit like so fast, so numb

> i like morrissey more than the smiths too...but there are still songs like
> TQID and There Is A LIght that is wayyyyyy up there.

I thought that TIALTNGO sounded much better on the recent tour. As if morrissey's voice had matured and the song became much more refined. So, the new single will have to stand the test of time really. It sounds great to me but nothing beats YATQ only because a 6 year anticipation was insane!!

Back
Top Bottom