Yall Need to Stop Complaining about Morrissey's weight.

I find him more attractive than ever.

I don't need sixpacks or perfectly shaped bodys or flawless faces to be attracted to someone. Desirability comes from somewhere else. John Malkovich for instance is very sexy in my eyes, but he's not what most people would call handsome.

Who cares what most people think, anyway?

:eek:
I'm one of those people.........sorry

You're not silly, you just happen to have good taste ;)

Even his sweat soaked shirts smell delicious.....

awww, thanks! :D

I envy you if you've been able to smell one of his sweat-soaked shirts! I would so be in the pit for Hollywood Bowl....but it's a no can do. Nobody that's going with me, really really understand's how much better it would be. :( BUT, being behind PIT is not be at all!

I loved him skinny.:)I loved him when he was one of the lads.:)I loved him in specs.:)I love him now he`s ever so slightly cuddly.:)I`ll love him even more when he`s old and wrinkly.

awww, thanks! :D

I envy you if you've been able to smell one of his sweat-soaked shirts! I would so be in the pit for Hollywood Bowl....but it's a no can do. Nobody that's going with me, really really understand's how much better it would be. :( BUT, being behind PIT is not be at all!

It's all about the PIT...... I got a sleeve that was completely soaked and it smelled really nice....... one of the fat mexicans that almost crushed me in the fight for the shirt got the armpit region and according to him it also had a nice smell lol

It's all about the PIT...... I got a sleeve that was completely soaked and it smelled really nice....... one of the fat mexicans that almost crushed me in the fight for the shirt got the armpit region and according to him it also had a nice smell lol

BITCH
I'm half mexican!
And I'm not fat. I'm a 28" waist :cool: LOL So watch your language or you won't be coming to the Bowl with me .

BITCH
I'm half mexican!
And I'm not fat. I'm a 28" waist :cool: LOL So watch your language or you won't be coming to the Bowl with me .

:mad: Me too! I'm half Mexican too!...But I take no offense..:D ;)

Yup, I know it's all about the PIT, one day I'll be in there too, hopefully sooner that any later!! Envy, envy, envy!!!!

BITCH
I'm half mexican!

It's either with you or this guy on craigslist who's listing a ticket for free if you go with him and you know ;) You dont' wanna be responsible for me loosing my precious virginity to an old pathetic loser for a Moz ticket, do you?

PS: I'm Mexican too, you bitch!

I think he looks amazing still after all these years. Ok he's gained some weight so what big deal. Lots of people have and who cares. I'm just glad he feels comfortable taking off his shirt every night. I liked what I saw and that's all that matters.

I'm one of those rare Morrissey fans who has never found him physically attractive at all. In fact, I think he's awfully odd looking. However, saying that, I think he has aged extremely well. And while still odd looking to me, I think he looks good for his age. I don't know what all the fuss is about...

I'm one of those rare Morrissey fans who has never found him physically attractive at all. In fact, I think he's awfully odd looking. However, saying that, I think he has aged extremely well. And while still odd looking to me, I think he looks good for his age. I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Awfully odd looking is his best physical quality.

If Morrissey was going to the gym 4 hours a day like Madonna he wouldn't be the same person. I think it's funny when he takes his shirt off. I don't think he really sees himself as a sex symbol but who knows?

YALL is NOT a word

Texas is NOT a Country

:p

Some Pop Stars Are Bigger Than Others

Really? Do you remember who? (other than his fans).

There have been discussions on this site before of Mozzy's highly negative references to fat, and how he seems to especially slam fat women. That's just to point out that I'm not the only person to notice this phenomenon, and wonder about it -- esp. given Morrissey's usually empathic stance toward outsiders. Anyone can google the topic to find previous discussions, but just to highlight, since you've asked:

-- "How can you stay with a fat girl..." - William, It Was Really Nothing

--The entire song "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others"

--Morrissey's early comment that he didn't want fans with "fat ankles" at Smiths shows (granted, this was probably/hopefully a joke)

--"Hey you fat pig, hey you fat pig" - America Is Not the World (yeah, I know he's hypothetically quoting hypothetical Estonians)

That's just off the top of my head - I'm sure others can think of more. :) Was there a Pop Idol winner in Britain who was a large young woman? And Morrissey said something about her making a dent in the ground from her impact... dunno, can't remember the quote.

Mars Rover, I dunno, he said some pretty strange things about people's teeth and skin. For me it reminded of Nazi Aryan politics. I do not feel comfortable when somebody comments on others physical attributes like that, joking or not. Maybe it's perhaps because I would be the first thrown into the bin as a worst abomination. I'm really eek. I believe though that it is just his habit of straightforwardness, childishly enjoying saying something odd. Meaning? Nobody knows.
As for himself, so I think he's fully aware where he stands. And probably also why. As long it's ok with him, it's ok with me. He could be my father, with a little stretch my brother, so I don't see anything supernatural. Would I wish to? Well, if I could wish anything, I'd wish I had been attending gigs from Smiths to 1995.

I don't see Morrissey as fat or overweight, he is a big well built chap remember, and i find him incredibly sexy now hes 'filled' into himself, young skinny moz did nothing for me.

I do however (and i'm gonna say this at the risk of you all ripping me to shreds:rolleyes:) believe that maybe he does have a LITTLE bit too much bulk and needs to keep an eye on it before it gets worse.
I don't wanna see him getting ill as it all puts strain on the body.
more fruit and veg and less starch Moz, oh and a exercise regime perhaps...
*says she who hasnt riden her bicycle in 3 days :rolleyes:*

Back
Top Bottom