You Are The Quarry - got it!!!!

O

Old Mother Hell

Just picked up the album today in the shops! The digipack edition with bonus dvd!! Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!

Boz actually co-wrote four songs! Thank yous include: Linder, Lyn Boorer (the wife, I suppose), Michael Bracewell, James Maker and - dig this - JULIA RILEY! Finally, Moz lets a fan into the inner circle!

Includes lyric sheet and album cover poster.

Haven't looked at the DVD yet...but oh this is too exciting!!

> Just picked up the album today in the shops! The digipack edition with
> bonus dvd!! Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!

> Boz actually co-wrote four songs! Thank yous include: Linder, Lyn Boorer
> (the wife, I suppose), Michael Bracewell, James Maker and - dig this -
> JULIA RILEY! Finally, Moz lets a fan into the inner circle!

> Includes lyric sheet and album cover poster.

> Haven't looked at the DVD yet...but oh this is too exciting!!

i don't suppose you could scan it?

Boz co-wrote Come Back To Camden (yay!), I'm Not Sorry (lovely, this), Crashing Bore (fab) and I Like You...You Know I Couldn't Last was by Moz with Whyte and Day

Sorry, old chap...we have a scanner but i don't know how to kickstart the sonafabitch.

> ...You Know I Couldn't Last was by Moz with Whyte and Day

Wow, a Whyte/Day co-write! haven't seen one of those since the Tomorrow b-sides

Where exactly did you get it? And excuse my ignorance but who is this Julia who I see mentioned all the time?

I got it from the Dutch equivalent of, say, Tower Records. I was just browsing and suddenly I noticed the music on the house PA...and I nearly pissed myself. It was unmistable - it's Morrissey!!

As for Julia Riley...well...you'll find out soon enough.

"America Is Not The World" is a fantastic song. It is truly moving - and considering recent events - so contemporary. It's a very beautiful song. Moz really sings his heart out here.

Julia was in the 'thankyous' for the Best Of Morrissey, released 2001. So thanking her is old news.

Thanks for the info

I didn't know that. That "Best of" wasn't issued out here in Northern Europe. Only on import...mucho dinero!

Back
Top Bottom