YouTube Discoveries Thread

Nice lengthy videos from Japan. The second one has 'To Give' near the beginning, but is edited

It's strange to hear the concert edited like this. You know when you go to Target and near the bath towels section there is a kiosk of CD's you can sample of Nature Sounds or Meditation and you press one of the many buttons and it cycles through a snippet of the the tracks on the CD? That's what this reminds me of. :D This first one had a tiny Diana Dors acapela that was lovely. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's strange to hear the concert edited like this. You know when you go to Target and near the bath towels section there is a kiosk of CD's you can sample of Nature Sounds or Meditation and you press one of the many buttons and it cycles through a snippet of the the tracks on the CD? That's what this reminds me of. :D This first one had a tiny Diana Dors acapela that was lovely. :love:

Oh yes, at 11:25, just before a fan screams "We love you Moz!"

Sweden - Hultsfred Festival (June 19, 2004)

Shakespeare's Sister / First Of The Gang To Die / Hairdresser On Fire / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Not Sorry / The World Is Full of Crashing Bores / Subway Train (into) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / Rubber Ring // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Morrissey getting hit in Liverpool video

Jus thought i would post this for anyone who hadnt seen it, still makes me sick watching it now. Brings back the anger and disappointment! Felt like it was going to a good night too.

Re: Morrissey getting hit in Liverpool video

Jus thought i would post this for anyone who hadnt seen it, still makes me sick watching it now. Brings back the anger and disappointment! Felt like it was going to a good night too.

I saw the Morrisey bands Anti-Fugging royal T shirts recently, and was delighted that someone with a high profile was prepared to speak out about these nation damaging royal profligates/parasites. Good on yer mates. For a satirical look at this appalling royal dynasty, have a look at Fuggingmonarchy website for some facts about them. No misinformation there.

Back
Top Bottom