Morrissey Central “YOU’VE GOT, BABY, SUCH A FABULOUS NAME” (March 10, 2022)

Playstation 5 by the tv. Is Moz playing video games or is this Sam's recording?

It was one of a couple of clips shared by certain fans on socials - got Sam's attention (or whoever you think posts on Central), and he reposted it.
FWD.

I don’t believe for a second that Morrissey doesn’t have someone check this site daily, and report to him anything significant.

So please Morrissey….stop this non-sense. Stop this absolute meaningless….whatever gets posted on Central. Post something your followers want. This is just garbage.

Stop surrounding yourself around ‘yes’ men and women and surround yourself with people that will tell you what you really need to do to bring your fledgling career back to life.

Morrissey….nobody gives two rats a** about this crap posted on Central.

Just give us music. New music, because that is what we want, and that is what we believe in.

He was a question on The Chase this week too. The options were various first and middle names.

I don’t believe for a second that Morrissey doesn’t have someone check this site daily, and report to him anything significant.

So please Morrissey….stop this non-sense. Stop this absolute meaningless….whatever gets posted on Central. Post something your followers want. This is just garbage.

Stop surrounding yourself around ‘yes’ men and women and surround yourself with people that will tell you what you really need to do to bring your fledgling career back to life.

Morrissey….nobody gives two rats a** about this crap posted on Central.

Just give us music. New music, because that is what we want, and that is what we believe in.
Uh as he told Moz!!! Spicy!!!!!

Obviously Moz controls what is said on this site and does it personally hello iuju hello Moz!!!!. Obviously, yes. If any of us were Moz or any celebrity and there was a fan site, we would visit the site to see what our fans say, the fans are very important to the artist, so you have to know that they want to like them to wait to be able to reach them and follow you everywhere almost unconditionally, so Moz we want the new album, I've already spent a lot of time

And will never be the small John f*cking shithead marr recognized even in this kind of shows. He's Low

And will never be the small John f*cking shithead marr recognized even in this kind of shows. He's Low

No, but he does get an hour-long show on The Great Songwriters series.

This is the kind of thing I can imagine Morrissey watching at 3am on a Saturday, six pints in, just before starting one of his letters. Then writing and re-writing it until dawn, then throwing it away.

Yeah, it’s ‘funny’ how easily Johnny has forgotten, but I guess that’s just the kind of person he is.

I'm thinking it's 'game' but Morrissey is doing his usual play on words:
  • "Not to declare expect my jeans"
  • "Home is where the art is"
  • "The Impotence Of Ernest"
  • "I dreamt about stew last night"
I was looking at it as saying "name" because she calls out HIS name as the answer.

Yes, that was my first thought, Morrissey’s play on words. And that just might be all that it is.

But then I remembered how he incorrectly heard (and didn’t correct himself) and preferred to sing the first line of Redondo Beach.

Moz is the best singer on the planet, unique to talk and sing with a super personal style super original an outstanding lyricist and a frontal and very sensitive human being, he is very special but he is a human being, and has needs of all kinds and a lot of love to give. Now all good but it's time for you to give us Bonfire dale Moz !!! Dime cuando cuando cuanndoo!!!!Dios como lo quiero al pichu!!!!

Morrissey should feel proud to have formed and been the main driving artistic force behind the greatest British band of the past 40 yrs. Johnny Marr was only a minor contributor....and only marginally more important than the other 2. The sad haters can never take any of that away from him..try as they might.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom