7" Singles

I personally like Mozzers recent trend of releasing his singles on the two 7" formats - but do you, friends?

I think any real fan of music has a record player, and the releases add a certain collectability to them, plus it feels very "fan-only", which i like.

Long live the 7" releases - in fact, maybe make his next single 7" only. Then we will see who is REALLY a fan around here.

Yeah, totally agree SM - i buy the 7" singles too.

Keep it real!

He can release as many vinyl records as he wants, just as long as there won't be any more vinyl only tracks!

Vinyl quality sucks and it's so hard to get those tracks onto a computer.

He can release as many vinyl records as he wants, just as long as there won't be any more vinyl only tracks!

Vinyl quality sucks and it's so hard to get those tracks onto a computer.

Actually Vinyl quality can be better than CD, if mastered correctly.

And as for getting it onto a computer, you need a bigger disc drive!

cassingle?

what about beta video then? or hd dvd? or laserdisc?

should the cassingle be only listened to on a walkman?

I am just not a "tr00" fan I suppose...

oh well.

If I were living in somewhere like the UK and had a record player I'd like it. But here in Australia because it's rare enough to get a Morrissey cd let alone a 7" I don't like it. Also I prefer being able to put songs on my computer and ipod so I can carry them around, it'd be a pain in the ass to have to convert it from 7" into digital.

I've been to every UK gig he's played, starting with the "Hulmerist" gig - i appear in the video.

I am related to the cousin of the uncle of the postman of the camera man of Hulmerist. True story.

Also, I also love the 7" releases.

I've been to every UK gig he's played, starting with the "Hulmerist" gig - i appear in the video.

I'm sorry I live in America and don't have the money to go to everyone of his overseas concerts. I'm also sorry that I didn't buy singles (which are hard enough to get ahold of where i'm from) when the a-side appears on an album and the b-sides pop up on compilations, both of which I DID buy. I guess it doesn't make up for the fact that I constantly have to stand up for moz when faced with my ignorant friends who don't know what real music or intellect is and i scour this website and forum for new information on my favorite human being constantly. I'm such a bad fan. :D

well i guess im not a fan because ive never been to one of his shows..or know how to use ebay to buy singles or know how to convert money for imports.

Any fan can go to the UK gigs (if they live in the UK), so how many gigs outside of the UK have you been too?
It's the real fans who go to gigs outside of their own country.

Jukebox Jury

Don't forget the 3" CD single that needs the adaptor. Either way, MUST...BUY...ALL!

Oh don't get me started on that one.

3" CD single + adapter + in car 10 disc cd changer = adapter breaking, cd getting lost into cd changer.

Pulling CD out of changer resulting in a large scratch into said CD rendering it useless.

circa 1990. ugh!

CR4.jpeg

"The needle of the Norelco Auto Mignon stays in the groove of our 45s, even when we drive over rough roads. But since there's no record changer, we must insert each record we want to play, then remove it when the song is over."

Back
Top Bottom