A quick poll (not for Londoners)

whalley range to camden
[no that isn't a bus number!]

Tues 22nd Jan/Roundhouse

Who is attending this?

I'm looking all over for accommodation but its soo expensive. And I am on a student budget. :(

Re: Tues 22nd Jan/Roundhouse

Who is attending this?

I'm looking all over for accommodation but its soo expensive. And I am on a student budget. :(

Thanks for moving this. It was very useful. Or not. As it doesn't have much to do with the miles I'm travelling.

Funny cos I would say from Cardiff but as I'm going to Lille (from Leicester) then striaght to London from Lille c'est tres difficile. Apres le London "gig" a lundi je vais a Leicestershire.
I may go to another night in London but as I'll be based in the Midlands would prefer the Donny gig. Morrissey and Doncaster seem to go together. I don't know why.

Its a f***ing hard life

Philadelphia PA, USA 3548 miles :eek:

You are going to Europe? That kicks ass. Please don't just go to the show - and go see the place.

27th @ The Roundhouse - people who are going!

Hi there.

Ok, this may sound odd, but never mind. I've decided that I'm gonna travel up from Blackpool for the gig, as a lovely person on here is selling me a ticket. However,as i can only get one ticket, i'm coming on my own. Due to coach times, I'm gonna be stuck in London overnight before returning on the 8am coach monday morning. Just wondering if there is anyone that ca either advise me of some ok places to go from after the gig til the morning, or anything like that.

Also if there's anyone who's going that wouldn't mind a tag along so I'm not a total billy no mates :) I'm 22, not an axe murderer and have to see Moz this year.

Cheers

Re: 27th @ The Roundhouse - people who are going!

Traveling from Northern Ireland so i'd guess 350miles? Only the second time i'll have seen Moz :)

Back
Top Bottom