Alain Whyte and band mini Ireland tour (August 21, 2023)

The BIG news is here and we're so excited to finally share it with you. We will be playing some very select live shows later this year in the following cities/venues:

29 November - Belfast, Northern Ireland (Ulster Sports Club)
1 December - Cork, Ireland (The Pavilion)
2 December - Dublin, Ireland (Whelans)

The gigs will feature my band of all-stars most of you already know and love:

Craig Gannon - guitars
Gary Day - bass
Spencer Cobrin - drums
Gustavo Manzur, Jr. - keyboards

We'll be playing sets filled will songs we've all been involved in (either written, co-written and/or played on) as well as a surprise or two each night which you won't want to miss.

Tickets go on sale this Friday (25 August at 10am GMT) via AlainWhyteMusic.com/tour & Eventbrite.ie

More info will follow, so please stay tuned. We really can't wait to play for you all!

Any idea what the setlist was last night? Did anyone go? I think I'd go and see them if they played near me (South Wales/ South West England if you're reading lads)

I was going to travel over for the Belfast and Dublin shows but I can't now due to a family illness. I have a ticket for each show that I'm happy to give away if anyone wants. Please DM or leave an email address and I'll send them to you.

Any idea what the setlist was last night? Did anyone go? I think I'd go and see them if they played near me (South Wales/ South West England if you're reading lads)
They actually added a legit unplanned encore of “Tomorrow”

IMG_6962.jpeg

Ask is a nice wink to Craig, as is LTROSI to Gaz, Lost to Spenz and even WMTWD to Guz. I like the setlist, Alain's own songs too.

Waw, that must be the first time that Southpaw has been played live.
Interesting to see Without Music in there.
Probably this was first time ( 2019 )

Very well put. It’s almost like the band have a connection to and are invested in the songs 😉
Glad you and so many others appreciate what Al and the fellas bring to the table. Would love to sort out some UK/Europe dates for next year!
I love it mate but sorry to say they really do need a better singer. Alain is doing his best but the band's musical ability really deserves a better voice.

Playboys and Southpaw ... what a great start of the gig :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom