Album Chart Show

> Anyone know what he set he played? How good?

Yes, it was excellent. He played 'You Have Killed Me' 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved' 'I Just Want To See The Boy Happy' and he introduced the final track by asking the crowd if they had 'heard that Lynne Perrie (Coronation Street's Ivy Tilsley) was sadly now in her grave, but nevermind because one day soon I Will See You In Far Off Places'...

Sounded very powerful live.

I spotted Sean Hughes in the VIP section as was Boz and Gary afterwards.

Between takes the presenter said he thought Morrissey was 'unbelievably good' and that a friend of his had just been on a weeks holiday to Antigua but seing Morrissey play live was better!

> Yes, it was excellent. He played 'You Have Killed Me' 'The Youngest Was
> The Most Loved' 'I Just Want To See The Boy Happy' and he introduced the
> final track by asking the crowd if they had 'heard that Lynne Perrie
> (Coronation Street's Ivy Tilsley) was sadly now in her grave, but
> nevermind because one day soon I Will See You In Far Off Places'...

> Sounded very powerful live.

> I spotted Sean Hughes in the VIP section as was Boz and Gary afterwards.

> Between takes the presenter said he thought Morrissey was 'unbelievably
> good' and that a friend of his had just been on a weeks holiday to Antigua
> but seing Morrissey play live was better!

Also Mozz changed the lyrics in 'You Have Killed Me' to 'Fellini I'll be' (instead of Pasolini) and to Boz's obvious mirth 'Tony Visconti is me'

and in IWSYIFOP he changed the lyrics to 'But it's so hard for our FLESH to combine' (instead of hearts)

> It was very good; my report is below. Please excuse obvious
> over-enthusiasm x
Judging by your report you were right next to me then in the small ladies section, 3 rows back. I did manage to sneak a pic.

Yea i was there and right at the front ha ha he was on top form and belted the four tunes out.
Koko club is a great venue and gives everyone the oppurtunity to get a good view so i'll give it a 10/10 for perfomance and venue.

ah, was that *you* with your mobile, then? Care to share your ill-gotten gains with us? nx

I thought the atmosphere was a bit lacking, but then it's always better on the front row... you lucky so and so. I'm looking forward to seeing it again on Friday. There were some good 'playing to the camera' bits, weren't there?

> I thought the atmosphere was a bit lacking, but then it's always better on
> the front row... you lucky so and so. I'm looking forward to seeing it
> again on Friday. There were some good 'playing to the camera' bits,
> weren't there?
I only have one pic that is worth looking at- how do I post it? I thought the venue was crap and agree that the crowd were lacklustre. Many of them too young to realise the importance of the old quiffed (nicely flattened for the occasion) dude in their midst. But then I was young and witless when I frst encountered the Smiths.

You need to upload it somewhere (try flickr or photobucket) and then post a link to it here. If all else fails, you could email me the file and I'll do the honours. It'll be quite late tonight before I'm back in front of a computer though.

I noticed the partial quiff collapse too. I'm surprised I'm not more traumatised!

> You need to upload it somewhere (try flickr or photobucket) and then post
> a link to it here. If all else fails, you could email me the file and I'll
> do the honours. It'll be quite late tonight before I'm back in front of a
> computer though.

> I noticed the partial quiff collapse too. I'm surprised I'm not more
> traumatised!

Ok.. here's a link where I uploaded it too... not great but at least a pic>>
http://www.valentinorossinet.com/moz.htm

> Anyone know what he set he played? How good?
Just saw that this is going to be on E4 Saturday at 2pm... they have a pic of Morrissey as a sneak preview on their website.

I cant believe you didnt think much of the venue if ud been to shows like this before you sure would have rated it compared to other venue's as for the crowd i was more intrested in having a wicked time dancing and cheering to worry bout them lol.
I asked one 6ft odd guy if me n 2 other girls could go in front of him cause we were short and he agreed otherwise there may have been carnage.
It was cool how they tried to include the audience as much as possible even if we did have to wait ages between each set.
Looking foward to seeing how it comes across on tv.