Album Chart Show

L

Lou

Morrissey played 4 tracks, all from ringleaders: You have killed me, i will see you in far off places, i just want to see the boy happpy and another one that i can't remember! Changed the lyrics in YHKM to 'Tony Visconti is me' prompting boz to laugh!

http://www.channel4.com/music/features/A/albumchartshow.html

Re: no mention of moz????

Yeah , my wife and I ust got back - we were a bit tired so we didn't stay for the other bands. We had no trouble getting right to the front which seemed to consist mostly of Quarry Night regulars - lovely to see all those familiar faces. Anyway as Lou mentioned he played four songs (You Have Killed Me, The Youngest Was The Most Loved, I Just Want To See The Boy Happy and I Will See You In far Off Places), all of which sounded great but it left me wanting more - roll on Ally Pally!!

Re: no mention of moz????

> Yeah , my wife and I ust got back - we were a bit tired so we didn't stay
> for the other bands. We had no trouble getting right to the front which
> seemed to consist mostly of Quarry Night regulars - lovely to see all
> those familiar faces. Anyway as Lou mentioned he played four songs (You
> Have Killed Me, The Youngest Was The Most Loved, I Just Want To See The
> Boy Happy and I Will See You In far Off Places), all of which sounded
> great but it left me wanting more - roll on Ally Pally!!

Yup I was there too and to dispel all the rumours going around recently - he looked fantastic in a red shirt and dark suit, was in great voice - no sign of either a flu or bad throat. Pity about the crowd though - they were a bit limp and seemly disinterested in Mr. Morrissey. Not a great deal of actual fans in evidence to be honest so dunno where all those rumours about rush for tickets came from. I was even offered some on the door by a bouncer early in the night.