American fans talk funny

N

nobody

I think it's stupid how American Morrissey fans use British slang all the time. You're not British!!!

Brits react funny

> I think it's stupid how American Morrissey fans use British
> slang all the time. You're not British!!!
(duh, really?)

Why is it British fans get peeved when Americans try to embrace parts of the English culture? We are only interested or fascinated. Take it as flattery and not criticism. It's funny how some British fans are the first to criticise Americans when we don't know who Roy Keane is but then they get upset should we be interested in another part of British culture. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Should we try and learn about your culture or not? Maybe it's just selfishness trying to keep your most wonderful import Morrissey to yourselves, hmm?

Well I'm for learning more about European culture...I have enough of the American culture shoved down my throat. Jerry Springer on a guillotine...umm, sorry...Jerry Springer in an American Gas chamber...better?

Re: Brits react funny

We only use British slang to mock you.

Its pasive agressive.

Mock on, Mock on

Quite right too! There's nothing that the British need more than a good, hard mock.

> We only use British slang to mock you.

> Its pasive agressive.

BranbtNude.jpg

Re: Mock on, Mock on

> Quite right too! There's nothing that the British need more than
> a good, hard mock.
I AM BRITISH y'all, i live in Britain, where the sun shines forever and the birds sing beautiful songs

Back
Top Bottom