14 The One I Love
16 Let Me In
17 Horse to Water
18 Bad Day
21 Orange Crush
22 Supernatural Superserious
23 Man on the Moon
http://www.multiupload.com/JCZGCGPVKQ

at the us itunes you can listen to 1 minute and 30 secs sample from all the tracks from of collapse into now

Last edited:
at the us itunes you can listen to 1 minute and 30 secs sample from all the tracks from of collapse into now

Anyone have audio rips of the unreleased tracks? Though I guess we'll probably get a leak of the whole album over the weekend.

If folks haven't listened to them yet, Alligator is amazing!

I just wanted to get some clarification about all the Collapse Into Now tracks floating around.

Not counting what are just the early/preview studio album tracks, could somebody confirm if anything else other than the below singles have been officially released?

GERMAN "OH MY HEART" singles (FEB 2011)
1. 3:20 Oh My Heart
2. 2:53 Nola-4/26/10 (live)
3. 1:45 That Someone is You (Live in the Studio)
4. 3:48 It Happened Today
* Tracks 1 & 2 on the German CD single
* Tracks 1-4 on the German iTunes EP

UBERLIN promo single (FEB 2011)
1. Uberlin (edit)

I know some other Live In Studio tracks have also been floating around (specifically for Discoverer, Oh My Heart, and Mine Smell Like Honey).
Are these all just audio rips of videos? Could anybody provide more info about them?
- Where and when were they recorded
- Where and when were they released
- If there are more than one version (different performances) of them

Also, I know that iTunes (at least in the U.S.) is promoting three Live in Studio bonus tracks of Discoverer, Oh My Heart, and Alligator Aviator Autopilot Antimatter with their version of the album. Does anybody know anything in advance of this release (specifically any of the following)?
- If the first two are the same as the above-mentioned versions floating around now (possibly from video rips)
- When and where they were recorded
- If these are a preorder bonus only or if they will still be available to purchase later
- If they are exclusive to iTunes or if Amazon will get them also

I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm trying to make sense of this all before the album comes out.
Thanks to any and all who help out! :)

I just wanted to get some clarification about all the Collapse Into Now tracks floating around.

Not counting what are just the early/preview studio album tracks, could somebody confirm if anything else other than the below singles have been officially released?

GERMAN "OH MY HEART" singles (FEB 2011)
1. 3:20 Oh My Heart
2. 2:53 Nola-4/26/10 (live)
3. 1:45 That Someone is You (Live in the Studio)
4. 3:48 It Happened Today
* Tracks 1 & 2 on the German CD single
* Tracks 1-4 on the German iTunes EP

UBERLIN promo single (FEB 2011)
1. Uberlin (edit)

I know some other Live In Studio tracks have also been floating around (specifically for Discoverer, Oh My Heart, and Mine Smell Like Honey).
Are these all just audio rips of videos? Could anybody provide more info about them?
- Where and when were they recorded
- Where and when were they released
- If there are more than one version (different performances) of them

Also, I know that iTunes (at least in the U.S.) is promoting three Live in Studio bonus tracks of Discoverer, Oh My Heart, and Alligator Aviator Autopilot Antimatter with their version of the album. Does anybody know anything in advance of this release (specifically any of the following)?
- If the first two are the same as the above-mentioned versions floating around now (possibly from video rips)
- When and where they were recorded
- If these are a preorder bonus only or if they will still be available to purchase later

I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm trying to make sense of this all before the album comes out.
Thanks to any and all who help out! :)

All the live in studio tracks we have hears/seen is recorded in hansa studio berlin june 2010.
at this moment there is no offical mp3 release of mine smell like honey (live in studio) as i know.
all the live in studio who has been posted at the forum must be audio rip of the videos we have seen.
that is what i know about your question.

Here is a rip of the original German Oh My Heart cd-single:

1. Oh My Heart (Buck, Mills, Stipe, McCaughey)
http://www.multiupload.com/NEN5UTNZEN

2. NOLA-4/26/10 (Buck, Mills, Stipe, McCaughey, Rieflin)
http://www.multiupload.com/MOIEM27XHS

:thumb:

thanks for these & thanks to fanofrem for the live stuff. is 3:48 It Happened Today on the album still or is it just a download only b-side? wont need it if its same as the lp version.

for wahlers
usually itunes pre-order is exclusive and only available via the pre-order option. although accelrate bonus itunes did get released "months" later as individual mp3s via 7digital etc.

different countries get different bonus i believe or if not different then just released via different formats. its unconfirmed but i think the new lp will be released as deluxe digipak with bonus dvd. its nothing to get over excitied about. just a few videos of live in studio stuff and photos. ive been looking all over the Uk sites for it but cant find it.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but if you're old fashioned like me and like to own an actual physical cd - you can pre-order Collapse Into Now from Base.com for only £5.99 with free delivery!!

Cheers!

Thanks for all the info so far. New albums are so exciting and frustrating at the same time.

For this one it looks like I'm going to be getting the iTunes one for the bonus tracks, but also getting the regular CD and the 2LP set as well. Plus if they put out a special edition of it, I guess I'll get it too. I really wish Accelerate had gotten a special edition more along the lines of the previous WB albums. Also was a bit sad it didn't get a CD+DVD-A release to go along with the other WB reissues. Don't mean to sound negative. Just a little OCD about patterns being broken in my collections...

BTW, does anybody have a copy of the 'live for 99x' CD tracks that they would be willing to post?

Last edited:
Bonus tracks from Accelerate

12. "Redhead Walking" (Calvin Johnson) – 2:11
13. "Airliner" (Buck, Mills, Stipe, and Scott McCaughey) – 2:21
14. "Horse to Water" (Live from Athens) – 2:17
15. "Living Well Is the Best Revenge" (Live from Athens) – 3:12
16. "Until the Day is Done" (Live from Athens) – 4:06
17. "Supernatural Superserious" (Live from Athens) – 3:25
flac/320 kbps please

Wonder if it's someone with Spotify premium that want to record the songs that we have not heard from Collapse Into Now tomorrow

Pretty sure someone will, hopefully by the time I'm back home from work tomorrow!

audio from youtube pro-shot videos
2008.10.04 - Live at Turkcell Kurucesme Arena, Istanbul (only 7 first song)
01 Living Well Is the Best Revenge (only last 1,5 min)
02 So Fast, So Numb
03 What's the Frequency, Kenneth
04 Drive
05 Man-Sized Wreath
06 Ignoreland
07 Disturbance at the Heron House
http://www.multiupload.com/HKBCXB5X6H

a incomplete version of 24 May 2008 - Sasquatch Festival, The Gorge, Quincy, WA will be posted soon.

a couple of request
15 December 2002 - Richard's On Richards, Vancouver, Canada
24 July 2003 - Neapolis Festival, Naples, Italy
11 October 2003 - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

Updated show list
http://www.multiupload.com/BUWJ1OZL6C

Could you upload
23 October 2004 - Gwinnett Arena, Atlanta, GA
6 November 1998 - Orpheum, Vienna, Austria
14 January 1995 - Entertainment Centre, Perth, Australia
Thanks alot....

Could you upload
23 October 2004 - Gwinnett Arena, Atlanta, GA
6 November 1998 - Orpheum, Vienna, Austria
14 January 1995 - Entertainment Centre, Perth, Australia
Thanks alot....

Gwinnet arena 2004 is only what's the frequency, kenneth from electron blue single and perth 1995 is only fretless, do you still want it?

So how exactly does this Spotify thing work? Can people in the U.S. access it? I hadn't heard of it before a few days ago...

Apparently, this Spotify thing isn't working well. Due to technical difficulties, the album won't be streaming until tomorrow, around the same time we can hear it on NPR.

Also, if you check the twitterverse, some folks have already received their physical editions from pre-orders in the mail today... why it hasn't leaked by now is the next big question...

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom