Andy Earl - "Morrissey, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles" print available for sale

Andy Earl: Morrissey, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles - Snap Galleries

12x30 inch image size
Archival pigment print on acid free 285gsm gloss finish smooth fibre based paper, edition of 50, signed and numbered on the front by Andy Earl.
£995

22x55 inch image size
Archival pigment print on acid free 285gsm gloss finish smooth fibre based paper, edition of 50, signed and numbered on the front by Andy Earl.
£1,500

andyearl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of, if not the best, photos ever taken of Morrissey solo or otherwise.
Was he bitten by a dog back then, too?

Is Andy Earl well known then to sell his prints for that much ?

He's well known but I've just printed it off and stuck in me lav for nowt so.......:p

Re: Article: Andy Earl - "Morrissey, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles" print availab

Is Andy Earl well known then to sell his prints for that much ?

It is indeed a nice picture. However the price is ridiculous. I should know - I am an artist and sell prints too - not for that price! - but it is a racket. These things are run off on a high end inkjet.

Re: Article: Andy Earl - "Morrissey, Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles" print availab

It's a photograph of a man. So what?

Since we're on the subject of Moz shots overlooking LA... Does anyone have a large (preferably desktop size) copy of that pic of him in silhouette at Dusk looking out over LA from the Griffith Observatory? It wasn't the same photoshoot as this overpriced print, and I actually think it was taken after his LA residence had ended. It's a wide panorama shot that is really more about LA than Moz. If you have it, you know which one I'm talking about. I used to have a tiny version of it, but alas, no longer. Thanks!

I bought this in Camden market about 10 years ago....for £10!

Come on - it's a freaking bargain at only £1,500 a pop. Cheapskates. I'm buying half a dozen.

just for clarity I started a thread about this on the forums and all of a sudden I'm on the front page - ha

Anyway, the photographer has the right to charge whatever he wants for his work (and it is an awesome photo) I was just asking if anyone knew of a more reasonably priced version

Since we're on the subject of Moz shots overlooking LA... Does anyone have a large (preferably desktop size) copy of that pic of him in silhouette at Dusk looking out over LA from the Griffith Observatory? It wasn't the same photoshoot as this overpriced print, and I actually think it was taken after his LA residence had ended. It's a wide panorama shot that is really more about LA than Moz. If you have it, you know which one I'm talking about. I used to have a tiny version of it, but alas, no longer. Thanks!

This one?
mozimportancej-1.jpg

http://motorcycleaupairboy.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=2139
This is a still from 'The Importance of Being Morrissey'

Dave

Back
Top Bottom