Another song

D

DaVeYhAvOkFrEaK1

tell me what u think

pic129526.jpg

Dude, your lyrics are wack. Obviously, Davey Havoc's look isn't the only thing you try to emulate of him. Your songs are about as exciting and unique as anything that cock smoker has written since God Called in Sick Today. In short, you suck.
On a side note, AFI is shit.

You f***in' Pseudo Goth

> tell me what u think
Was this a suicide note cuz I see blood tracks on it. C'mon just because you have no talent doesn't mean you have to slit your wrists. I mean look at Morrissey. He's yet to kill himself. Also, learn how to spell breaking you cock smoking Chester Bennington anti-everything wannabe!!

Are you saying Morrissey has no talent?

Because that's what it sounds like. You tell the obsessed AFI fan not to kill his or herself because s/he's untalented and then point to Morrissey as an example. What the hell? And you call yourself a fan. For shame. (But yeah, I don't like AFI at all.)

Re: Are you saying Morrissey has no talent?

I have a love/hate relationship with Moz. Sometimes I just wanna bake him some cookies. Other times I just wanna stick my size 11 up in his ass sideways (although he'd might enjoy this). Right now, I'm feeling a bit angry with him for making such a shitty album in Maladjusted.

Dude, that was six years ago! Forgive and forget.

Besides, it wasn't shitty. Subpar by Moz standards but still better than almost anything on the airwaves today.

Maladjusted, The Conspiracy Theory - What Do You Think?

There are some who have suggested, and by some I mean die-hard followers, that Moz tanked Maladjusted on purpose by leaving off great B-sides, and leaving in A-sides that, should have been B-sides, or not worth of recording all together. In addition, they find it suspicious that the photos for Roy's Keen, Alma Matters, Rare Tracks (Japanese) were far better than the "poop squat" used for the cover of Maladjusted.

I know it sounds crazy, and that it is just possible, that he put out a mediocre album by his standards.

These conspiracy theorists argue that Moz tanked Maladjusted on purpose so he could take time off from the pressures of a musical odyssey spanning from 1982-1997, 15 years.

Do you think, like a Boxer who wants out of the ring, Moz took a dive purposefully?

I have heard that theory before. It's a possibility.

He'd been having a tough time of. He'd gone through several producers and several labels. Changes in the band's lineup, etc. Another motive could be that he was testing his fans a la "Rubber Ring." You know, to see which would stick by him

Back
Top Bottom