Anyone really think Moz will release another album next year?

W

wicked_pissah

Im mean really, it took him what 9 years to get You are the Quarry out. I definatly would not complain if this happened, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Re: yES. or the year after and it will have another interesting title.

Im mean really, it took him what 9 years to get You are the Quarry out. I
> definatly would not complain if this happened, don't get me wrong, I just
> don't want to get my hopes up. ======
Not soo long to weight next time. 'You are the Quarry' was sucessful and he now has a record deal.
He might be the Frank Sinatra of his generation?
Andy Rourke is a real fan. But i have to say i have never listened to his albums or the latest one and never seen him live.

That would be cool if he did!! Got a chance to see him at Radio City
and he was great.

Of course he will. He's back on top just like the PITTSBURGH STEELERS are. No stopping him now!

> Im mean really, it took him what 9 years to get You are the Quarry out. I
> don't want to get my hopes up.

It didn't take him 9 years to get "You Are The Quarry" out.

His last album was 7 years ago and during most of that 7 year break he wasn't trying to make an album. Much of the "You Are The Quarry" was written shortly before they recorded.

Look, when Morrissey is being normal, he puts out material every year. Some of you may not realize this because maybe you're younger? Morrissey has no problem with an album a year. So many songs, more songs than some can stand! He's a profolic kinda dude.

And he's not about to squander his comeback. I'm sure he's viewing this as the beginning of a new phase in his music. A new BEGINNING, not a farewell.

2004 was a very good year. The greatest football team in history is back on top, and the greatest singer is too. If you ask me, Morrissey should move to Pittsburgh if he's worried about the bad influence of all the lazy Los Angeles sunbathers. He'd be much more at home in the three river city. A real city for real people. I'd take him to a Steelers game and buy him a beer. Roethlisberger and Morrissey rule!!!!

Re: Of course he will. He's back on top just like the PITTSBURGH STEELERS are. No stopping him now!

Man I sure hope you are right about this album a year deal. You were right I am a younger fan, but still pretty with it when it comes to Moz. Also the Steelers are having an amazing year, Rothlisberger (I don't know how to spell it) is basically the man, I said he would be from the moment I saw him play in college. I can't say that I am one bit happy about their sucess because I am a Raiders fan (thats right through thick and thin, don't make fun) and we suck this year, and last and oh yeah the awful preformance at the superbowl. I was however happy for John Gruden, being an ex-raider coach and all. Thanks for your input, I hope you are correct about Moz having amazing albums to come, and good luck with your football season, I know im going to need alot of it.

> Im mean really, it took him what 9 years to get You are the Quarry out. I
> don't want to get my hopes up.

dont forget that some songs were pulled from yatq

and we still have kit and stay as you are for studiowizards to remaster - one day@ and some of us hear want to here more about the jenson interceptor.[i know]

2005 will be very special. dont listen to the retirement brigade.

you can't be a grid iron fan and a moz fan at the same time

They're waiting for permission from Morrissey before they can like football. The Steelers R special

It's hard for a lot of people to get into the NFL these days when pro sports are becoming so annoying in general. That's because most of the teams and the media are run by assholes. Fortunately for Pittsburgh, Rooney is a great owner and an excellent human being. So is Cowher. And Rooney is loyal to Cowher through thick and thin. In pro sports these days everyone from top to bottom has started to view it as nothing more than a business and its losing its heart and soul. And th emedia is making it like the WWF. Rooney is not like that. We love these people in the organization and the teams they put together on a deeper level than I think most teams are loved in most cities nowadays (there are a few exceptions of course). It's a lot easier to get attached to a team when the team makes your city so proud and truly is YOUR team, which is how the Steelers are. I don't think I could love most of the other teams so much. Maybe the Packers. The Steelers are special.

It may seem strange for a Morrissey fan to go to football games every week but it's no different from Morrissey's love for Manchester United.

Re: Of course he will. He's back on top just like the PITTSBURGH STEELERS are. No stopping him now!

> Man I sure hope you are right about this album a year deal. You were right
> I am a younger fan, but still pretty with it when it comes to Moz. Also
> the Steelers are having an amazing year, Rothlisberger (I don't know how
> to spell it) is basically the man, I said he would be from the moment I
> saw him play in college. I can't say that I am one bit happy about their
> sucess because I am a Raiders fan (thats right through thick and thin,
> don't make fun) and we suck this year, and last and oh yeah the awful
> preformance at the superbowl. I was however happy for John Gruden, being
> an ex-raider coach and all. Thanks for your input, I hope you are correct
> about Moz having amazing albums to come, and good luck with your football
> season, I know im going to need alot of it.

When I was small I adopted the Raiders as one of my secondary teams to root for laregly because I dug their logo. Then they moved to Los Angeles and my anti-SoCal bigotry kicked in. I don't feel negative towards Oakland whatsoever so I can find some traces of emotion for your team again. However I'm too caught up in this dream Steelers season to think about that now! At least the Raiders have a weak opponant this week in the Chiefs, and better luck next year!!

I have developed a superstituion. If I wear my You Are The Quarry t-shirt and my Steelers cap together the Steelers win. The game they lost I didn't have the t-shirt on, and that won't happen again. So the Steelers basically have the Super Bowl in the icebox.

Morrissey would be insane not to come on strong again in 2005. The hard part was the comeback and he pulled that off. He named his label Attack because he's going for the kill. And like the Steelers he's got the momentum and a nice strong wind in his sail.

> When I was small I adopted the Raiders as one of my secondary teams to
> root for laregly because I dug their logo. Then they moved to Los Angeles
> and my anti-SoCal bigotry kicked in. I don't feel negative towards Oakland
> whatsoever so I can find some traces of emotion for your team again.
> However I'm too caught up in this dream Steelers season to think about
> that now! At least the Raiders have a weak opponant this week in the
> Chiefs, and better luck next year!!

> I have developed a superstituion. If I wear my You Are The Quarry t-shirt
> and my Steelers cap together the Steelers win. The game they lost I didn't
> have the t-shirt on, and that won't happen again. So the Steelers
> basically have the Super Bowl in the icebox.

> Morrissey would be insane not to come on strong again in 2005. The hard
> part was the comeback and he pulled that off. He named his label Attack
> because he's going for the kill. And like the Steelers he's got the
> momentum and a nice strong wind in his sail.
Glad to see you were wearing it against Philly.

Back
Top Bottom