As Friends Rust - Last of the Famous International Scumbags

“Oh, so you can correct me to what you think is right (in your head), but I cannot grammatically do so? f*** outta here!”

This was the killer. You’ll never beat this. You’re a funny fella Vic.

''You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.'' Sure, Bruce.
you are one of those people who think if I shout loudest and longest I have won the argument.good luck with that I have better things to do.

''You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.'' Sure, Bruce.

When you watch footage of animals being cruelly slaughtered...

...it was pretty low of The Guardian to make it a race row, but then race rows get more attention than animal rights activists moaning about animal rights.

Phew.

Do you think he does weddings?

He could call all the guests racists because they're in a marquee. It's a sure sign. Like magazines. And names. And watching The Importance of Being Morrissey on YouTube because you're not in a country that gets C4.

you are one of those people who think if I shout loudest and longest I have won the argument.good luck with that I have better things to do.
I think he was having a laugh at his own expense Gordy. No one can really be that daft.

So credit to him for providing a good chuckle, and playing the complete idiot for an hour.

The song is interesting in the sense that I didn't think it possible that any form of music could be so shockingly awful.

And I've heard the latest Coldplay album.

He could call all the guests racists because they're in a marquee. It's a sure sign. Like magazines. And names. And watching The Importance of Being Morrissey on YouTube because you're not in a country that gets C4.
Let’s say self awareness isn’t Vic’s strong point.

I'm calling you out on your bullshit. What truly appalling shit about immigration has Morrissey said? Let's hear it. Try and continue to deny the reality of the issues mass immigration is causing as if it's not obvious at this point

You know exactly what he's said but because you agree with his paranoid worldview, it's everyone else who is delusional. As I've said before, you're a homophobic, misogynistic, time-wasting alt-right troll who was attracted to this site by Morrissey's politics alone - at a time when most fans were running for the hills wondering what the f*** had happened to him. People like you are the new Moz fans, and God that's tragic.

No one can really be that daft. So credit to him for providing a good chuckle, and playing the complete idiot for an hour.

I don’t think he was ‘playing’.

You know exactly what he's said but because you agree with his paranoid worldview, it's everyone else who is delusional. As I've said before, you're a homophobic, misogynistic, time-wasting alt-right troll who was attracted to this site by Morrissey's politics alone - at a time when most fans were running for the hills wondering what the f*** had happened to him. People like you are the new Moz fans, and God that's tragic.

Amy darling I cannot agree more of what you wrote but you shoud update your signature ;)

To be fair to Morrissey, he really hasn't said that much, it's been the associations that did the damage. So, there might be a few trolls online but it's not given him a new fanbase. They're repelled by the gay vegan anarchism.

To be fair to Morrissey, he really hasn't said that much, it's been the associations that did the damage. So, there might be a few trolls online but it's not given him a new fanbase. They're repelled by the gay vegan anarchism.

The Oracle strikes again.

Define alt right

Back
Top Bottom