Attn: you know who you are

G

Girl Unafraid

If you want anything doing, best do it yourself. mm. My advice would be for you to copy and paste the reg form into an e-mail. and either give your credit card number (ooooooooh) or tell him you'll pay cash on the day. Or wait until tonight, maybe somebody else has managed to do your dirty work for you already. i would send in an e-mail but i have problems with aol users. And their e-mails (ba-boom). what's the free admission to the closing event i wonder.

Please find attached the registration form for the forthcoming conference on The Smiths at Manchester Metropolitan University. The conference will be held in the Geoffrey Manton Building on Rosamond Street West, which is just off the Oxford Road. We are anticipating a great deal of interest in the conference, which has a limited number of places, so it might be a good idea to book quite soon.

Look forward to seeing you in Manchester.

Best wishes,
Sean Campbell.

APU, Cambridge.

Why Pamper Life’s Complexities?

A Symposium on The Smiths

Manchester Metropolitan University, April 8th and 9th 2005

Conference Registration Form

Please complete this form and return it to Dr Fergus Campbell, School of Historical Studies, Armstrong Building, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle NE1-7RU, United Kingdom. Email: [email protected]

Name: _______________________________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________

Tel No.: ___________________________________

E-mail: ___________________________________

Schedule of Fees

(Fee includes wine reception, tea and coffee throughout the weekend, and free admission to the closing event).

Full Conference

Waged £60stg

Students/Unwaged/Low Waged £25stg
One Day Only

Waged: £35stg

Students/Unwaged/Low Waged £15stg

Total Fee Enclosed: ____________________________________________________

Cheques and money orders should be made payable in £sterling only to ‘Fergus Campbell – Smiths Conference’.

who?

The school must be on 1/2 term or summat as they never answerewd the phones ffs. I'll ring & reserve a place for me & my friend on Monday morning! I've got their number grrr! I was gonna pop down today but couldn't be arsed.
GrrrrrimO

Re: who?

> The school must be on 1/2 term or summat as they never answerewd the
> phones ffs. I'll ring & reserve a place for me & my friend on
> Monday morning! I've got their number grrr! I was gonna pop down today but
> couldn't be arsed.
> GrrrrrimO

No, not you, the other one.

and how come i can't post pics in here anymore. i've got a stonker for you.

Re: who?

> No, not you, the other one.

> and how come i can't post pics in here anymore. i've got a stonker for
> you.

what time is it? puter says 7.07 but has it forgotten to turn itself back and the real time is 6.07.

I think I might have jet-lag.

Back
Top Bottom