Belle & Sebastian are the best band EVER!! Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebastian!

• Thread starter Guillermo Baranqilla and no I'm not latino, I just
  • Start date
Re: Belle & Sebastian are the best band EVER!! Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebasti

Johnny, you only have to ask and I will gladly show you around.

There's the new Bullring...and...erm...yes well, like I say, I'll be happy to show you around

> I'll have to take your word for it Bluenose.

> It's always been a dream of mine to visit Birmingham.

> Somehow though I have just been lucky.ahem, I mean unlucky and have never
> quite managed it.

> Does it still look like Romania circa 1975 ?

Re: Belle & Sebastian are the best band EVER!! Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebastian, Belle & Sebasti

> Johnny, you only have to ask and I will gladly show you around.

> There's the new Bullring...and...erm...yes well, like I say, I'll be happy
> to show you around

God it's so tempting Bluenose but I just can't. Too much excitement at my age could be dangerous

> Not a patch on the Digbeth Balti and Shamrock, though Johnny.

I can feel a worst venue ever been too thread!! I can't beat the one's you've mentioned though!! At least there's running water down south.. even if it's from the leaky cistern!

my mate once waded through a deluge on the floor from p1ss blocked up urinals.. I thought that was kind of appropriate and sort of cool!

Ruffian

> It's always been a dream of mine to visit Birmingham.
> Does it still look like Romania circa 1975 ?

Bfore you visit.. Can I just state how crap the transport system is around Birmingahm.. that f*ing M6 is a nightmare.. Nice blocks of 60's flats to admire though from your parked up position in the fast lane (this was from a 6 hour exeperience on said f*c*d up road on Friday)..

And to think 'the British Motorway system' was celebrated by 'Black Box Recorder' (great little band btw)

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom