Best American Football Advert- maybe one of the best adverts ever

and the uranus one is hysterical since that guy totally looks exactly like the man who donated sperm to make me!

What? You were a test tube baby? You know what the doner looked like? Do you know anything else about the doner? Genuine interest.

sorry to disappoint, but I know my "father" (using the term loosely) because I lived with him. My parents are not what parents should be... I don't talk to them anymore. I was just being sarcastic because I dont think of him as a father, more like a person who helped give me life :(

I just have a certain appreciation for anything well-shot, and this ad is very well shot and set to the perfect music. I'm not even a Nike customer. I stick to Brooks. But this ad is pretty gorgeous. I first saw it when the season began but I just saw it again and thought if other people appreciate good film (even in ad form), then they'd like to see this!

I guess that American football Nike ad was decent, but by far this is the best Nike Ad EVER filmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to disappoint, but I know my "father" (using the term loosely) because I lived with him. My parents are not what parents should be... I don't talk to them anymore. I was just being sarcastic because I dont think of him as a father, more like a person who helped give me life :(

Why would I be disappointed? I understand your previous post now. My previous response was surprise that the donors face would be known. It is a subject I'm completely ignorant of.

I'm sorry to hear your parents are not what they should be.

this commercial makes me miss home a bit.
my parents, my stepfather in particular, are very much in love with the chargers. we even took a trip to san diego from toronto to see them play under the disguise of a holiday.

Back
Top Bottom